The Student Room Group

Is it possible to tell whether a girl likes you by the way she looks at you?

If so how does a girl look at a guy she likes... is the eye contact longer than normal?

Do you think if the attraction is mutual you both feel something when you have that "moment"?
Yes. Yes. yes.

If that's happening with you and your girl, there is mutual attraction. Trust me. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BrokenLife
Yes. Yes. yes.

If that's happening with you and your girl, there is mutual attraction. Trust me. :smile:

If what happens? What degree of eye contact Eye mean ...

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Usually, the female feels repulsed by your creepiness if it was not initiated by her.

Haha! I didn't know you smiled in disgust :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
If what happens? What degree of eye contact Eye mean ...

Spoiler

Lol haha

well The eye contact between me and my college crush used to last between 5-6 sec with both of us looking a bit shocked..wide eye open etc...we both knew we liked each other.

It was something we could feel during that moment tbh.
Some girls get shy and can't hold contact. There's not just one right answer it all depends.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Lol haha

well The eye contact between me and my college crush used to last between 5-6 sec with both of us looking a bit shocked..wide eye open etc...we both knew we liked each other.

It was something we could feel during that moment tbh.

I wouldn't say we look 5-6 seconds... but during this class we did look at each other repeatedly for 2-3 seconds whilst smiling. It's like I couldn't looking... I'm majorly infatuated by her tbh.

I definitely felt something from my side, of course that doesn't matter because it's what she felt that does. I really do feel attraction towards her like some sort of force field or something (you know what I mean?).
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't say we look 5-6 seconds... but during this class we did look at each other repeatedly for 2-3 seconds whilst smiling. It's like I couldn't looking... I'm majorly infatuated by her tbh.

I definitely felt something from my side, of course that doesn't matter because it's what she felt that does. I really do feel attraction towards her like some sort of force field or something (you know what I mean?).

Hm..well she may like you if she kept the look at you and smile too. I would only hold eye contact for that long and smile if I like the guy tbh.
Reply 8
Original post by xobeauty
Some girls get shy and can't hold contact. There's not just one right answer it all depends.

What does it depend on? She doesn't seem to shy though she did look down once after we made eye contact, which I guess was out of shyness.

I guess she's a mix of shy and outgoing, a bit like me...
Reply 9
Hm..well she may like you if she kept the look at you and smile too. I would only hold eye contact for that long and smile if I like the guy tbh.

See, me too. Of course I'm not a girl myself so I can't tell, but from my experience I'll only look like that with girls I'm interested (Duh - that's why I was looking at her for just as long haha!).
Yes, if you have no clothes on.
Yes. Yes. yes.

I can tell you are hot, just from half your face.
if you pay enough attention!!
Like I've seen the way my friend looks when she's talking to her crush, but he probably doesn't notice
Hmm, it depends. I do stare sometimes when I like a guy, but I also stare when I notice other guys (who I don't like) staring at me often. So there's no definitive answer, it really depends :h:

Don't put too much emphasis on staring, me and this guy I liked had really intense moments of eye contact (like 7-8 seconds), but it turned out that he was just messing with me because he knew I liked him. Some people are sadistic ****s, be careful.

Good luck with your girl! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending