The Student Room Group

Anyone did Gcse History paper 1 ocr 2015!!!!!!!!!!

Hey could you pls tell me what topics there were if u can remember :

what was the source question on for the first section?
what was the choices between essays on?
Original post by ellamoon_22
Hey could you pls tell me what topics there were if u can remember :

what was the source question on for the first section?
what was the choices between essays on?

I only remember the cold war questions I'm afraid...and the germany in depth study
I remember the last question on the section I did was Liberal Reforms while the other questions were on the Suffragettes and then there was the Cold War section and the American Depression Section. The section with Liberal reforms and Suffragettes had just one of them topics on in previous years but in 2015 they put 2 topics on that one section. Hope this helps :-)
Reply 3
Yh ive just done the paper 2 mock on Thursday it was liberal reforms but the last source (f) was on home front.

Im doing paper 1 mock on Monday so what is the first source on-coldwar, Vietnam etc ( like when u first open the paper)....and is it a new source like you've never seen it before ( u know how they repeat sources over the years)?
Reply 4
Original post by homeland.lsw
I only remember the cold war questions I'm afraid...and the germany in depth study

Oh that's fine.... what were they ( do u mean u roughly remember what the questions were)
Oh that's fine.... what were they ( do u mean u roughly remember what the questions were)

well there was a cartoon of kennedy smoking a cigar called cuba...and there was a set of questions all to do with cuban missile crisis.

Then the german in depth study was a painting of an aryan family, an account of kirstellnacht, a question on how the nazis responded to opposition movements (so the pirates or the jazz thing)

That's all I can remember I'm afraid...
Yh ive just done the paper 2 mock on Thursday it was liberal reforms but the last source (f) was on home front.

Im doing paper 1 mock on Monday so what is the first source on-coldwar, Vietnam etc ( like when u first open the paper)....and is it a new source like you've never seen it before ( u know how they repeat sources over the years)?

Yes that was it, I remember now. We were all really annoyed that they put questions on both liberals and home front. I'm afraid I cant remember them unfortunately. Have you looked on the OCR past paper website?
http://www.ocr.org.uk/i-want-to/download-past-papers/

Quick Reply

Latest