The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Terrace, shared house.

I have lived in semi-detached and detached houses before. I also slept in a disused garage for a few nights :h:
Reply 3
no option for castle :unimpressed:
Reply 4
My parents each have a semi. :wink:

Pretty nice.
Reply 5
In a pineapple under the sea :wink:

Nah I live in a flat (12 in a block) and have done for the last 5 years. When I lived with my mum, we stayed in an end terrace house
Original post by stefano865

Can I live with you? :innocent:

Original post by ByronicHero
Terrace, shared house.

I have lived in semi-detached and detached houses before. I also slept in a disused garage for a few nights :h:

How was that like?

Original post by ivy.98
no option for castle :unimpressed:

Sorry :getmecoat:

Are you a princess?
Used to live in a semi but the house we now live in - well what can I say, my room is above what used to be the byre lol!
Original post by stefano865
My parents each have a semi. :wink:

Pretty nice.

Semi-detached + semi-detached = full detached for you?
Original post by Serine Soul
Can I live with you? :innocent:

How was that like?

Are you a princess?

It wasn't fantastic, but it was better than sleeping down the side of an office building or under a bridge in subzero temperatures which I've also done :lol:
Semi-detached + semi-detached = full detached for you?

Yep. :tongue:
Reply 11

Are you a princess?

not yet, but I'm pretty sure that grandma is waiting for the right moment to tell me that I'm the princess of Genova, but she's clearly taking her time... :dry:
Detached bungalow :yep: (with a second floor, not sure what the technical term for it is :s-smilie:)
I live on TSR.
A castle.

Detached house
Original post by ByronicHero
It wasn't fantastic, but it was better than sleeping down the side of an office building or under a bridge in subzero temperatures which I've also done :lol:

Were you forced to do so or was it a choice? :redface:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Detached bungalow :yep: (with a second floor, not sure what the technical term for it is :s-smilie:)

Detached regular house? :lol:
I live in a flat. I think I will always live in a flat. Even if I had all the money in the world I'd just buy a swanky flat. I like the cosiness, I like being surrounded by neighbours. I don't even care about having an outside space. I guess I'm odd. :h:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I live on TSR.

That's pretty obvious :teehee:
Original post by ivy.98
not yet, but I'm pretty sure that grandma is waiting for the right moment to tell me that I'm the princess of Genova, but she's clearly taking her time... :dry:

Oops...I've been told already
Looks like it's not you, it's me :mmm:
Reply 19
3-bed semi with attached garage

Latest