The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

nursing offers sept 2016 salford?

Hi has anyone received offers for Salford nursing course for this September?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessgravett

Hi I got my offer the day after my interview last week I confirmed it all this weekend ! Cannot wait !
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay! Well done. Which field of nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adult nursing you ?
Reply 4
Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well best of luck ! Have you sorted your bursary yet ? x
Reply 6
We can't do it till 17th march but will be doing it straight away! Have u firmed Salford?
We can't do it till 17th march but will be doing it straight away! Have u firmed Salford?

I think you can I set up my account and started the application last night it's quite long so I've been saving and coming back to it. Yeah I confirmed Salford this weekend I had other interviews and offers but Salford was my jest choice x
Reply 8
Same here. You can start your application but can't actually apply will 17th, that's what the NHS finance website says?? Unless its changed again haha x
Same here. You can start your application but can't actually apply will 17th, that's what the NHS finance website says?? Unless its changed again haha x

Oh right Hahha I didn't realise I'll have to kee an eye on it x

Hey I've had an offer for mental health nursing for September :smile:
Reply 11
Finally someone else!!! Have you firmed? And well done! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't firmed yet. I'm waiting on hearing back from LJMU before I decide. Have you had any other interviews or offers? Well done to you too :smile: are you living in X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Had another offer and then withdrew from my other options as luckily got where I wanted for firm and insurance. No not living in, I'm an older student with two little ones so staying at home. You living in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm going to be living in. I'm from Cumbria so I'm moving away. I can't wait to start :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I've got an offer for child nursing, starting Sept 2016. Feeling I could be the only male there!
Reply 16
Hi all :smile:

Congratulations on your offers-Well Done! Good luck to those still waiting.

Not sure if anybody would be interested or not in a FB group for Sept 2016 start nursing students at Salford where we can all help and support each other? I've set one up if you would like to join....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745365175696226/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile

hie

i have an interview on the 16th of March and would be grateful if you would help me with what questions u got asked please
Do they do group interviews??
Reply 18
I had an interview for Mental Health Nursing 2 weeks ago and they accepted me 4 days later, I am so excited to start
Hi

Can you pliz help me out with the kind of questions they asked u

Thank u in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending