The Student Room Group

HELP: I need to prove UCL is a world-leading research uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arsenal96
EE, the engineering department is just poor in my opinion

The OP isn't applying for EE. UCL is in fact one of the best places in Europe for Life Sciences, who cares about engineering.
Original post by Arsenal96
Why? UCL is a low-grade university which is average at best. There are many universities in the UK which are better

This seems to be a serious attempt to find stuff out by a foreign student, so we shouldn't indulge in too many satirical jokes. :bigsmile:
Original post by gwagon
No offense, but this scholarship-awarding body you are talking about seem pretty moronic. They need YOU to write to them about the prestige of UCL? They can't find out for themselves? Plus, it's UCL - they need confirmation that it's good enough? SMH...

Ikr...
and believe me, it's a government department
(edited 8 years ago)
When was UCL not a good university? :s-smilie:
Original post by Snufkin
The OP isn't applying for EE. UCL is in fact one of the best places in Europe for Life Sciences, who cares about engineering.

Don't feed the trolls :tongue:
Apparently, all the things I have aren't enough! RAE e REF is nothing compared to a biology teacher stating that UCL is a great university... god, I'm so done with this guys -_-

I mean why should a Portuguese teacher know about UCL or other universities to be honest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending