The Student Room Group

America has Donald Trump, Britain has Jeremy Corbyn

Both are as crazy and extremist as each other just polar opposites of the political spectrum

Scroll to see replies

A better comparison with Trump is Nigel Farage - or Boris Johnson. Right wing populists who make a lot of stuff up and pretend to be what they are not to appeal to working class voters.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
A better comparison with Trump is Nigel Farage - or Boris Johnson. Right wing populists who make a lot of stuff up and pretend to be what they are not to appeal to working class voters.

No, Nigel Farage although I do not agree with his politics is hardly an extremist nor is he crazy.

Jeremy Corbyn is a far leftist lunatic and most definitely an extremist
Original post by EccentricDiamond
No, Nigel Farage although I do not agree with his politics is hardly an extremist nor is he crazy.

Says you. Corbyn is advocating a lot of things that you might find yourself agreeing with if you took the time to listen to him and not what the tabloids and right wing media say about him.
Reply 4
Trumps a Zionist shill

Corbyn isn't
Says you. Corbyn is advocating a lot of things that you might find yourself agreeing with if you took the time to listen to him and not what the tabloids and right wing media say about him.

I read all newspaper from both sides of the political spectrum; from tabloids to broadsheets to journals.

Thank you
Reply 6
trump supports a lower minimum wage

And out comes the victim complex.
Original post by McWeezy
Trumps a Zionist shill

Corbyn isn't

What does the fact he is a Zionist have to do with anything. Why should I give a **** about Palestinians who regard me as subhuman kuffar

Amen, I rarely would vote for labour but Corbyn has some good ideas such as immigration.
Donald Trump is America's version of Nigel Farage.
Original post by Hydeman
And out comes the victim complex.

Go and look at what he says, like on immigration and how to remove defict because why haven't we grown and cutting back more and more? I thought conservatives were doing fine to make it efficient but now they are just taking the pi**
What does the fact he is a Zionist have to do with anything. Why should I give a **** about Palestinians who regard me as subhuman kuffar

>!>?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Seriously, who's your source when it comes to this sort of stuff? Fox News?

Are you blind? The OP implied polar opposites. That means America have a far right lunatic while we have a far left lunatic

Farage is an extremist. He's not crazy, but neither is Trump. They both know exactly what they're doing: appealing to the uneducated by lying, manipulating and playing on their sense of nationalistic pride.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
>!>?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Seriously, who's your source when it comes to this sort of stuff? Fox News?

Are you serious? I just posted where I got my sources.
Original post by ckfeister
Amen, I rarely would vote for labour but Corbyn has some good ideas such as immigration.

His open door policy to the rest of the world (hopefully attracting 50 million a year) is the only thing I agree with him on
Original post by ckfeister
Go and look at what he says, like on immigration and how to remove defict because why haven't we grown and cutting back more and more? I thought conservatives were doing fine to make it efficient but now they are just taking the pi**

I'm no fan of the Conservatives, either. Although it's nice to see that the facile tendency on this website to label any critic of Corbyn/the left as a Tory is still running strong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you serious? I just posted where I got my sources.

You misunderstood me.
I just think you should look at less bias sources when it comes to the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Reply 19
How are they extremists? one wants borders that you've been fed is bigotry but this only applies to White Western world and you know it..

The other wants to listen to groups who are associated with terrorism but hey when do we distinguish terrorists from freedom fighters? in my mind those rebels in Syria are terrorists they are armed to the teeth by foreign governments to take out Assad and create the deadly conflict we see today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending