The Student Room Group

What is your favourate milkshake?

Everywhere you go these days, there are a lot of dessert places / icecream/frozen drink places which are open.

my fave is a milkshake containing bubblegum ice cream &oreos (tempted to trie bubblegum with ferrero roche)
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Haven't had one in a long time but I really like the Kinder Bueno and Snicker ones.
Reply 2
Banana milkshakes are my favourite :smile:
The Galaxy and Mars ones are good. The Frijj Rasberry and White Chocolate was surprisingly nice too :yy:
Mango
Oreo :h:
My favorite of all time is steak and shake's banana and peanut butter. It was absolutely awesome but they stopped doing it. :frown:
Banana
Nutella
Reply 8
Chocolate :eek4:
Chocolate
banana man, mmmm
Chocolate
Original post by Spock's Socks
Banana milkshakes are my favourite :smile:

BANANA MILKSHAKE MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

*high five*
Reply 13
White Kinder Bueno.
Reply 14
One day i mixed ferrero rocher, kinder bueno, oreo and mars on a chocolate shake with no water myself. But i didnt get diabetes so i got that going for me which is nice
Chocolate, Oreo, Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Bueno and Nutella :coma:
Anything chocolate :awesome:

Ferrero Rocher :love:
the yankie
a mix of oreos, hershey's kisses and reese's peanut butter cups
i named it myself and had is custom made at a shakeaway
Reply 18
Chocolate, mint, any of them that are blue (I don't care how they taste like, as long as they are blue I love it) and all of the other milkshakes that don't involve insects or other living creatures ( yep, some people drink those).
Original post by quasa
Everywhere you go these days, there are a lot of dessert places / icecream/frozen drink places which are open.

my fave is a milkshake containing bubblegum ice cream &oreos (tempted to trie bubblegum with ferrero roche)

a milky milkshake chocolate and mint ones too if they exist

would've though someone would've said my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard by now.................

Quick Reply

Latest