The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That moment when you don't admit to one person, but instead admit the entirety of TSR.
I am a dude, who is still a virgin. whilst I would be irate if a girl I was hooking up with had slept with someone in general, if they were exclusive to me and willing to go with the flow, id be game. also id prefer someone to tell me if they sleot with a pro lol (reduce risk of stds and whatnot)
Reply 3
I don't stick around long enough for them to ask this.
Reply 4
If it's a really big deal to them, then it's really bad, because you know how they would feel about it, and you still lied on top of that.
It's bad to lie about yourself in any way.

If you're going into a relationship, then what's the point about pretending to be someone you're not?
Reply 6
My advice is to bring a parachute. Once she starts asking personal questions jump out of the window.
Original post by whorace
My advice is to bring a parachute. Once she starts asking personal questions jump out of the window.

Relationships are kind of personal
Reply 8
Original post by donutellme

I know,

Either I refuse to tell her or I just wont say the name of the hooker.
Reply 9

Or even say she was a hooker.
Tell the truth
Original post by whorace

what if they are on the ground floor?
Original post by Anonymous
I know,

Either I refuse to tell her or I just wont say the name of the hooker.

Hey man. It's up to you.

But personally, honesty and transparency are really important to me. If I was asked, I'd say I'm not a virgin. If she asked who, I'd say I was an idiot and it was a hooker.

If she leaves, then that's fine. Because she doesn't want someone like me. Understandable. If she doesn't, then she's okay with it, and she likes me for me.
You say... 'I was very stupid I got very drunk and lost it..' something on the lines of that.... not a hooker may sound a little scruffy.

Or just lie! :smile:
What's the number one rule of any relationship?
To be completely honest a part of me wouldn't want to know.

But if you feel okay keeping it a secret then it's up to you, but it's much better to share something like that at the beginning of your relationship than later on, because if you suddenly decide you don't want to keep that a secret any longer and do share it, I would assume it would cause some trust issues. :/
Reply 16
Original post by lizardlenny
What's the number one rule of any relationship?

Make yourself look better than them so they keep interest.
Hey man. It's up to you.

But personally, honesty and transparency are really important to me. If I was asked, I'd say I'm not a virgin. If she asked who, I'd say I was an idiot and it was a hooker.

If she leaves, then that's fine. Because she doesn't want someone like me. Understandable. If she doesn't, then she's okay with it, and she likes me for me.

Guess that is true, if somebodies gonna leave over something like that, they aren't worth keeping at all.
Original post by urbanlocations
You say... 'I was very stupid I got very drunk and lost it..' something on the lines of that.... not a hooker may sound a little scruffy.

Or just lie! :smile:

May go with this depending on later comments.
Reply 19
Don't lie, but don't introduce yourself as follows:
"Hi, I'm Bob and I lost my virginity to a prostitute. Want to go out?"

Latest

Trending

Trending