The Student Room Group

YEAR 11- what are you gonna miss about high school??????/

yes the time is near.
after the stressful gcse months -it is all over for our high school years
personally i am pretty gutted as i have just spent 5 years of my life going to a school where i have made friends and had the most funniest banter at the most radom things.
5 years- thats 5 birthdays and approx 43800 hours
i am gonna miss high school and i know im gonna cry on the last day :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by D.SHA64
yes the time is near.
after the stressful gcse months -it is all over for our high school years
personally i am pretty gutted as i have just spent 5 years of my life going to a school where i have made friends and had the most funniest banter at the most radom things.
5 years- thats 5 birthdays and approx 43800 hours
i am gonna miss high school and i know im gonna cry on the last day :frown:

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to more things than I will miss. But I'm leaving all my friends( bar a few behind). I'm going to a college so I'll also miss knowing everybody and speaking to them like we've been friends for years.
I won't miss the school, "HELL NO", however I will miss my school peers :frown:
There are so many memories to share, I remember first arriving as if it was yesterday.
You may not realise it, but you form a family bond to them. They know you like a brother/sister would.
I had so many arguments in our school year, but now I/We have to move on.
I will miss all the experiences I ever had, all the trips we ever went on, Everything.

I can guarantee that in some form or another all of you leaving Year 11 will remember something that shall strike your emotions.
High school is almost over, Not long til we're an Adult.
Will miss some teachers,and some nice friends.Will also miss knowing the ins and outs of school.

Quick Reply

Latest