The Student Room Group

Self teaching A2 maths

Hi guys
I am currently trying to self teach c3 and c4 but a bit confused on what would be the best way to go about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Quantum42
Hi guys
I am currently trying to self teach c3 and c4 but a bit confused on what would be the best way to go about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

What do you mean exactly?
Reply 2
Original post by B_9710
What do you mean exactly?

I'm not sure what resources to use to make this as easy as possible

Go through chapters in the textbook, do questions until you understand each section, then do past papers.
Reply 4
I have ordered the textbook but was wondering if there was anything I could do until it arrives?
Reply 5

For practice head over to www.madasmaths.co.uk
For learning content there are plenty of resources - YouTube channels - examsolutions.
Reply 6
Original post by B_9710
For practice head over to www.madasmaths.co.uk
For learning content there are plenty of resources - YouTube channels - examsolutions.

Thanks!
I have ordered the textbook but was wondering if there was anything I could do until it arrives?

If you did AS last year, maybe brush up on that? Otherwise just find the syllabuses online, see which topics there are, and google them.
Hi guys
Thanks

The website physicsandmathstutor.com is really helpful and has notes and worked through past papers and stuff also I find the cgp revision guides really helpful

Quick Reply

Latest