The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
for guys there's always the option of their right hand?( or left)

...that's not a male exclusive option.
You do know sex is a natural thing that pretty much every animal does to procreate. I mean, can you imagine living a full healthy long life and never having sex. Sex is part of life, procreation. etc.
Original post by Ethereal World
Um excuse me. I'm not sure you actually get what I mean. Some women can't cum from penetration altogether. I, for example, can but it is not easy. Based on all the anecdotal evidence I have from other female friends I have to say this is my stance that although we may be able to it is definitely not as much of a certainty as it is with guys. The point 'why sex if no orgasm' that I was responding to is just quite baseless considering a lot of sexual intercourse doesnt result in orgasm consistently for most women.

I have no objection to anything you've said other than the usage of the word "most". That means a majority, which would have to be over 50% of women.

Original post by JB London

I think you need to distinguish 'sex' from 'sexual intercourse'. It's a fact that around 30% of women don't orgasm during vaginal penetrarion. If 30% doesn't make it prevalent I'm not sure what does.

30% is not most. I never denied that it is prevalent, just that it is not by any means the norm.
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
I have no objection to anything you've said other than the usage of the word "most". That means a majority, which would have to be over 50% of women.

30% is not most. I never denied that it is prevalent, just that it is not by any means the norm.

Because you're still confused about what I mean. Most women can cum from penetration- I never stated otherwise.

My point was that most women don't cum consistently from penetration and therefore sex is often devoid of female orgasm.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
If I loved them then of course I would stay with them.:love:

I agree :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** no
did I marry a female that he wouldn't want to have sex?

Original post by Duke Glacia
A wife cut her hubbys penis. What abt dat ???

kinda irrelevant
Original post by Versatileshrimp
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

I would sell her if she gave me that ultimatum
no. Why should I be celibate when it's not my choice, are you mad?
Reply 68
YES. Foreplay would do it
Original post by SophieSmall
No.

it's unfair for both people in the relationship to stay in a partnership they're unhappy and unfulfilled in.

it would be unfair on me to feel I had stay with someone who can't make me happy, and it would be unfair on my partner to feel like he can't make me happy and feel like he has to do something he doesn't want in order to keep me.

Is sex necessary for a happy and fulfilling romantic relationship?
Original post by Saturnine.
Is sex necessary for a happy and fulfilling romantic relationship?

Depends on the people in the relationship, clearly from the wide range of views in this thread. I certainly can't imagine I'd be truly happy in a relationship with no intimate sexual satisfaction (and no masturbation doesn't cut it. it's not an intimate exchange between my partner and I and nothing compares to sex to me personally). Some people though clearly wouldn't be very bothered by it. everyone is different.
Yea.. i could
Original post by ivy.98

This.
Reply 73
Original post by lilacwanda28
what about adoption or surrogacy?

meh, it dont seem the same yknow?
yes
Sex is more than physical pleasure. It is about intimacy (and only being that close to this one person) and reinforcing a connection. It's that that's more important to me rather than sexual gratification especially because I'm hard to please :lol:

Amen. I can't stay with someone who wouldn't want to have sex ever again
no, I think I deserve enough respect to at least warrrant sex
Reply 77
I don't think anyone would say "yes" to that question
Original post by ivy.98

:perv:
:perv:

stick to zarga :indiff:
:cry2:

Quick Reply