The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoelyCam28
I got ABBBC last year for highers with a B in maths

I'm sure you will no doubt get an offer then, your grades from last year are better than mine I only got an ACCC, only good thing was my A was maths
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by rmc1
Just got a conditional for maths and maths with teaching😬😬.

Congratulations😁!
Rejection from marketing and psychology😢 Only had half of the year 2 entry requirements but I was predicted to meet them. I will apply through adjustment though if I get the grades😊
Original post by Holaitsstephx
Rejection from marketing and psychology😢 Only had half of the year 2 entry requirements but I was predicted to meet them. I will apply through adjustment though if I get the grades😊

How do you apply through adjustment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasim-98
How do you apply through adjustment?

As far as I know (I'm not an expert) if you exceed the conditions for your firm and insurance offer you can phone up a uni on results day to say you exceeded your conditions and would like to apply through adjustment.
On A level results day you can register for adjustment in Track, you don't lose your firm and insurance offers and a university would add themselves to your application.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Holaitsstephx
As far as I know (I'm not an expert) if you exceed the conditions for your firm and insurance offer you can phone up a uni on results day to say you exceeded your conditions and would like to apply through adjustment.
On A level results day you can register for adjustment in Track, you don't lose your firm and insurance offers and a university would add themselves to your application.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds ok, but this whole adjustment programme is subject to the course you want to apply to through adjustment being not full am I right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 346
Just got a conditional for forensic and analytical chemistry! Just need a C in advanced higher chemistry ☺️
Original post by Bara17
Has anyone heard back from Business or Management? :confused:

Don't worry - you're not alone :biggrin: I've applied for business entrepreneurship like last October - still waiting ... :/
Reply 348
Original post by sazalaz
Just got a conditional for forensic and analytical chemistry! Just need a C in advanced higher chemistry ☺️

Well done! That's great news! :-)
Reply 349
Original post by JMck325
Well done! That's great news! :-)

Thanks! Have you heard from them? It's not on UCAS yet, I just got a letter
Reply 350
Original post by sazalaz
Thanks! Have you heard from them? It's not on UCAS yet, I just got a letter

Not yet although I can't imagine I'll be waiting too long now to hear something.
Reply 351
Original post by indiana2014
Don't worry - you're not alone :biggrin: I've applied for business entrepreneurship like last October - still waiting ... :/

Glad I'm not the only one I hope they'll let us know soon.
Reply 352
Original post by Saya k
Anyone applied to international business with modern languages?

I have I got an Unconditional!! , When did you apply??
Original post by Bara17
Glad I'm not the only one I hope they'll let us know soon.

What did you apply for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 354
Original post by indiana2014
What did you apply for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Management and Business Law
Original post by cuala79
Has anyone heard anything about the course in sport and physical activity? Dying to find out!!

Good to see i'm not the only one waiting to here about this course. Hope I hear from them soon to let me know either way.
Original post by Bara17
Management and Business Law

ok-- now all we can do is hope ;D
Original post by H_Alli
I have I got an Unconditional!! , When did you apply??

Congratulations! I applied back in November, when did you get the unconditional offer?
Reply 358
Original post by Eireland
Good to see i'm not the only one waiting to here about this course. Hope I hear from them soon to let me know either way.

Hahah I know a minority for sure! Where else did you apply too?
Reply 359
Original post by Saya k
Congratulations! I applied back in November, when did you get the unconditional offer?

Thanks xx
I also applied in November and I got the unconditional the same week I applied, what subjects are you doing this year? and did you get the entry requirements?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending