The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by whorace
I don't stick around long enough for them to ask this.

Is it one of those "if we are talking about sex rather than doing sex, something isn't right" kinda things?

To be fair, I can't recall ever having had super in-depth conversations about my sexual history with partners. Certainly not about who the hell I screwed where/how.
i think you should just tell, it was a few years ago im sure its understandable from her side (lol goodluck m8)
Original post by Studentxoxo
i think you should just tell, it was a few years ago im sure its understandable from her side (lol goodluck m8)

Tbf, only reason I adked because I asked before and some girl on here said I was a loser and it got 6 reps.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Tbf, only reason I adked because I asked before and some girl on here said I was a loser and it got 6 reps.

Everyone asks for the truth but no one wants to hear it. By all means, let her dump your ass and remain single for the rest of your life.
Original post by whorace
Everyone asks for the truth but no one wants to hear it. By all means, let her dump your ass and remain single for the rest of your life.

I'm sorry?
That's ones of the first things I'd want to know, says a lot about your character.
Original post by xobeauty
That's ones of the first things I'd want to know, says a lot about your character.

Oh man...
Guess that is true, if somebodies gonna leave over something like that, they aren't worth keeping at all.

No not necessarily. It can be a big deal for some people.
Original post by donutellme
No not necessarily. It can be a big deal for some people.

A big deal about how someone ELSE lost their virginity.
A big deal about how someone ELSE lost their virginity.

Someone you're thinking about dating is not just anyone
Oh man...

youre doing yourself and the girl a favour. Imagine waiting till both of yous are invested into the relationship just to potentially break up over it, waste of time. Just let it be known from the get go.
youre doing yourself and the girl a favour. Imagine waiting till both of yous are invested into the relationship just to potentially break up over it, waste of time. Just let it be known from the get go.

Yeah but what if most girls will ditch over that, we've all done things people wouldn't want to know us for.
Yeah but what if most girls will ditch over that, we've all done things people wouldn't want to know us for.

Only got yourself to blame.
Original post by donutellme
Only got yourself to blame.

Exactly, wait, I'll just tell her I lost it to a girl but just won't tell her it was a prostitute. Like I said, We've all done things other people would ditch us for and I've done enough blaming.
Exactly, wait, I'll just tell her I lost it to a girl but just won't tell her it was a prostitute. Like I said, We've all done things other people would ditch us for and I've done enough blaming.

You realise they probably won't ask.

Also, yeah. We have all done things people won't like. So why would we pretend to get someone to lie.

A lot of girls won't care imo
A lot of girls won't care imo

Are you sure?

I just remember asking last year on here and some girl was like "I'd wonder what I'd be doing with such a loser" and it got like 6 reps.
Are you sure?

I just remember asking last year on here and some girl was like "I'd wonder what I'd be doing with such a loser" and it got like 6 reps.

Just make sure you're not a loser anymore, a good job, a car, workout ect.
Knowing it was with a hooker means it wasn't personal/sentimental. The only thing that would bug me about a partner's history is the emotions that went with the sex, not the action itself
Don't worry about whoever called you a loser, you should tell her about it, if she wants to be mature then she will handle it, if not then plenty of fish in the sea (lol who knew I'd be using this line)

Latest