The Student Room Group

How do I slide into a girls DMs

Im 18, ive been in a reltionship for 2 1/2 years but have never actually tried to pull or slide into DMs. But im out of that reltionship and theres this 9/10 gal that i want to dm but im not sure what to say, she goes my sixthform but i havent talked to her in person and i dont have any lessons with her. So i just need advice on what to put to her when sliding into her dms. Lads help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can I get an interpreter please? Sliding into DMs? 👀
Original post by CCC75
Can I get an interpreter please? Sliding into DMs? 👀

I think it means message her on some form of social media, I cannot be sure though

DMs= Doc Martens?
Reply 5
Not like this:

Gif shows in preview but not in the post. Hmmm :unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by smithyboy12
Im 18, ive been in a reltionship for 2 1/2 years but have never actually tried to pull or slide into DMs. But im out of that reltionship and theres this 9/10 gal that i want to dm but im not sure what to say, she goes my sixthform but i havent talked to her in person and i dont have any lessons with her. So i just need advice on what to put to her when sliding into her dms. Lads help.

Try as many combinations of logins/passwords as you can.
Reply 7

like a few of her recent pics
if u see her in school approach her
talk to her
then slide in da dms
"Hey how are you?" Its not that scary if you put the fear of rejection at the back of your mind.
Reply 9

She isn't a 9/10. :wink:

You are young and naive so I forgive you. :tongue:
Say are you from Hogwarts? cause you're a 9 ¾
With enough grease, you can slide into anything.
What does DM mean?
Reply 13
Original post by Blondie987
What does DM mean?

Death Match
Original post by Neuth
Not like this:

Gif shows in preview but not in the post. Hmmm :unimpressed:

Because in relationships any attachments will just show the link :smile:
Original post by Blondie987
What does DM mean?

Dangerous messages
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

:rofl: Prsom
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

😂😂😂 😉😉😉
Reply 18
Original post by Student403
Because in relationships any attachments will just show the link :smile:

Yeah - I realised about an hour later when it occurred to me I'd posted in H&R :redface:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
😂😂😂 😉😉😉

Dirty boi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending