The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

My offers gave me an important information

"We are aware that this offer includes qualifications you have already achieved. We will confirm your place once all conditions have been met."
What does this mean. Is it that I completed one full A level and I need to complete the rest?
Original post by tolu_9
"We are aware that this offer includes qualifications you have already achieved. We will confirm your place once all conditions have been met."
What does this mean. Is it that I completed one full A level and I need to complete the rest?

Yes.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by tolu_9

Yes, I would guess that they're just confirming that they already have the result of the full A level you've taken noted down but other conditions (your other A levels) need to be fulfilled.
Reply 3
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Yes.

alright thank you
Reply 4
Original post by mscaffrey
Yes, I would guess that they're just confirming that they already have the result of the full A level you've taken noted down but other conditions (your other A levels) need to be fulfilled.

Alright thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending