How long has everyone been lifting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98
bench: 20kg
ohp: 10kg
squat: 30kg
deadlift: 45kg

5 ft 8 and around 68kg

no offence but how are you still benching the bar if you've been training 1.5 years :lolwut:
Reply 22
Original post by trapking
no offence but how are you still benching the bar if you've been training 1.5 years :lolwut:

i really like it as a quick warm up :tongue:
Reply 23
started in 2010
Original post by ivy.98
Yeah I am :smile:

Ectomorph/hourglass

I'm 5'10 and about 75kg

I should bulk up a bit more and get to 80. :biggrin: :tongue:

How far do you want to go?
Reply 25
Original post by stefano865
I'm 5'10 and about 75kg

I should bulk up a bit more and get to 80. :biggrin: :tongue:

How far do you want to go?

Doesnt sound bad, good luck! :h:

And idk tbh, I will see how things go, but I wanna look like this, which I'm pretty close to :u: i know it may look like too much but i just love being stronger than most people haha
Original post by ivy.98

And idk tbh, I will see how things go, but I wanna look like this, which I'm pretty close to :u: i know it may look like too much but i just love being stronger than most people haha

Well then.

Let's have a race to 80kg. :tongue:

That was a nice physique for sure.

Well on your way to being able to get the better of most women. And some men. :u:
Since 14' on and off, I find it really hard to stick to a routine. I'm good with cardio though.
Original post by ivy.98

You look close to that, have been lifting 1.5 years but have the following stats:

Something doesn't give...

What are your actual (or approximate) 1 rep maxes? And c'mon ivy you can't look anywhere near that picture and be OHPing 10kg...most girls even with absolutely no muscle could OHP 10kg a few times having never stepped into a gym.
Nearly 10 years LOL
Reply 30
Original post by stefano865
Well then.

Let's have a race to 80kg. :tongue:

That was a nice physique for sure.

Well on your way to being able to get the better of most women. And some men. :u:

80? that number scares me :redface: i wanna get to 70, that'd be enough for me. its really hard for me to gain weight anyway so 70 would be amazing. however i gain muscle super fast, luckily :biggrin:

*most men :colone:

Original post by In One Ear
You look close to that, have been lifting 1.5 years but have the following stats:

What are your actual (or approximate) 1 rep maxes? And c'mon ivy you can't look anywhere near that picture and be OHPing 10kg...most girls even with absolutely no muscle could OHP 10kg a few times having never stepped into a gym.

why would i lie about it? :lol:
depends, mostly 2x5 and 1x3 for deads

i noticed that i follow a routine that is different from most people, found what works the best for my body, nothing wrong with that. and its working so why should i change it

and um thats a face pic, that was actually taken back in summer. i get criticised for my gym routine a lot lol, nothing new tbh :/
Original post by ivy.98
80? that number scares me :redface: i wanna get to 70, that'd be enough for me. its really hard for me to gain weight anyway so 70 would be amazing. however i gain muscle super fast, luckily :biggrin:

*most men :colone:

I believe you. :wink:
Been lifting for 1 year 3 months

Bench press 60kg, dumbell bench 18kg
Squats 65kg
Deadlift 75kg
Barbell Curl 25kg
Dips 3x7 i have only been doing these recently being able to do more each time :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Some appallingly low numbers for the length of time lifting.

Lifting 2.5 years, spent much of it injured due to previous medical history however
75kg OHP
180x3 DL
115 CGBP
Not great but improving

Original post by In One Ear

Literally this
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Student403

For a minute there I thought he was wearing a McDonalds bib :laugh:
Original post by ivy.98

5 ft 8 and around 68kg

:biggrin: fam we nearly weigh the same and same height. (Last time I checked i was 68kg im probably less as I have been trying to get shredded for summer)
5 years.

Usual excuses of injuries etc obviously. :wink:

Gym PBs 211/140/220 @83kg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since January 2014 with lots of breaks in between
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Motorbiker
5 years.

Usual excuses of injuries etc obviously. :wink:

Gym PBs 211/140/220 @83kg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dat bench

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by SuperHuman98
:biggrin: fam we nearly weigh the same and same height. (Last time I checked i was 68kg im probably less as I have been trying to get shredded for summer)

yay thats great man!:biggrin: you do so much more than me tho lmao :getmecoat:
hows it been going?

Quick Reply

Latest