The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lovren, Skrtel, Allen and Lallana returned to training.
Original post by Zerforax
That's not right is it? I thought we play Crystal Palace away rather than Man Utd away in the league?

Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Is it not Palace away on 6th March?

EDIT: Zero beat me to it.

Original post by mr tim
We already played Man Utd twice in the league.

You're absolutely right. United was a slip of the fingers! I meant Palace. Huge few weeks for us. We could win the Capital One Cup and advance, or alternatively, exit two competitions and see the PL become irrelevant.
You'll Never Walk Alone (comes up in a google search tbh).

You never know what Man City side will show up.

However Man City have been awful against the "big teams" this season. If you look at a mini-table between Man City, Leicester, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, and Spurs for league games, they have won no games from the 8 they have played (2 draws, 5 losses).
I thought it meant you'll never win Anything
Original post by TomMaslen
I thought it meant you'll never win Anything

Maybe we'll win the Tin Pot Cup on Sunday
Just got my hands on a ticket for the Final :biggrin: ... 6 tickets in fact for £120.
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
Just got my hands on a ticket for the Final :biggrin: ... 6 tickets in fact for £120.

Black market... jk
Wembley expected to hit 90K.
Come on Liverpool !
Studge and the magician must at the top of their game. We gonna smash the blue mancs.

YNWA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha

Lucky sod, how did you get them so cheap? Unless you mean £120 each..
Stop living in the past, Liverpool are never gonna win the Premier League.
Lucky sod, how did you get them so cheap? Unless you mean £120 each..

My dad's mate :smile: It is incredibly lucky though! I'm in a pretty decent block too.
Ngl I tried getting tickets to the CC final. Love going to cup finals, the atmosphere is usually amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soz for double post

But Everton might have a new wealthy owner soon. Imagine they undergo the same transformation as City.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Soz for double post

But Everton might have a new wealthy owner soon. Imagine they undergo the same transformation as City.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the competition at the top is getting ridiculous
Very excited/nervous about tomorrow.
Yeah it's nice to get to a cup final (considering how poor our season has gone) but nobody cares unless you win.

Silverware in Klopp's first season would be amazing but Pellegrini will really want to win something in his final season. With City's vastly superior quality it looks like there'll only be one outcome but we did beat them earlier in the season.

It's just a real shame that they have Kompany/Silva/Toure/Aguero. The only hope is that Hart isn't playing.

I reckon 3-1 to be honest.
Can't see them keeping a clean sheet with their shaky defence but they have too much firepower not to score several.
Tomorrow is going to seriously drag..
I really hope we win tomorrow, it'll be the best birthday present. :tongue:
Original post by The.Joker
I really hope we win tomorrow, it'll be the best birthday present. :tongue:

Happy Birthday kid. Can finally start learning to drive, eh
Tbh, win tomorrow and you qualify for Europa right? Huge incentive for a club like Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh, win tomorrow and you qualify for Europa right? Huge incentive for a club like Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Win tomorrow and we lift a trophy, you may remember what one of those is.

Latest