The Student Room Group

what goes through a guys mind when he's crushing? / how do you realise you are ...

??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What things would be like if we were together
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
What things would be like if we were together

Awww :h:
I visualize me hugging her all the time
Reply 4
Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb
Reply 5
Original post by whorace
Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb

What do Men do then>
Reply 6
Original post by Anonbabes
What do Men do then>

'I like this girl, yes I'm going to sleep with her' - that's it, none of the Hollywood love scenes, none of the flowers in the fields or snow by the Danube
Reply 7
Original post by whorace
'I like this girl, yes I'm going to sleep with her' - that's it, none of the Hollywood love scenes, none of the flowers in the fields or snow by the Danube

Seriously? :///////////

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league

Spoiler

Reply 8
Seriously? :///////////

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league

Spoiler

What religion? How strict? I don't sit around fantasising that's for sure.
Reply 9
Original post by whorace
What religion? How strict? I don't sit around fantasising that's for sure.

ISLAM
Reply 10
ISLAM

Unlucky that's about as strict as it gets, not a lost cause though. Which country / ethnicity (important) any liberal leanings? Never fear, even Islam will not stop a determined man.
Original post by whorace
Unlucky that's about as strict as it gets, not a lost cause though. Which country / ethnicity (important) any liberal leanings? Never fear, even Islam will not stop a determined man.

That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*
Original post by whorace

You're either extremely young and/or you've never been in love/loved someone because... No one would ever want to take precious time out of their day to be intimate with you with this attitude. What would they get out of it but a broken back?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Little Popcorns
You're either extremely young and/or you've never been in love/loved someone because with this attitude... No one would ever want to take precious time out of their day to be intimate with you with this attitude. What would they get out of it but a broken back?

I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a bitch, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.
Original post by BrokenLife
That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*

Key question here is:

Are u rly stunning doe?
Original post by whorace
I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a bitch, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.

I don';t think there are any such rules to be honest.

Like, there isn't a manual.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I don';t think there are any such rules to be honest.

Rules are precisely generalisations from experience. Does experience you have counter what I have said?

Why invest so much time and energy imagining hugging someone when you could approach them and do it?
Is crushing just finding someone sexually attractive or what?
Original post by GreenOut
Key question here is:

Are u rly stunning doe?

To some I'm clearly am stunning but to others may not. All about the beholder:h:

To me, I'm ****ing gorgeous!:u:
Original post by BrokenLife
To some I'm clearly am stunning but to others may not. All about the beholder:h:

To me, I'm ****ing gorgeous!:u:

What if the beholder enjoys beHOLDING dat ass (Sincere apologies, no clue what's come over me)

then would they find u gorgeous? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending