The Student Room Group

what do i do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I want to work with robotics

here starts happiness. Try to remembre each why you get up every ****ing morning ! ;3
I'm so so sorry I made you feel this way!! I never thought I hurt you this bad OP!! So everyone knows I'm the OP's girlfriend and I am so sorry I made you feel like this, we had a massive fight yesterday aswell but we made up!! After reading this I don't know what to say anymore
i'm in a long distance relationship with someone, she is a great person apart from whenever i am busy and unable to talk for a few days due to coursework in a way she makes me feel really guilty about it but i can't let anything with college slip or else i could get kicked off the course, and therefore wouldn't be able to pursue my dreams.
I'm going through depression and anxiety at the moment and she's going through a lot as well and that doesn't help it either.

Any advice?

My advice would be to lose the girlfriend if the relationship is adding undue stress. Depression and anxiety is already a lot to deal with and we know how when you're depressed you don't really want to talk to anyone or do anything. Maybe having a more understanding girlfriend would help. Maybe she can read up on the things you suffer from. If she can't come to terms with what you're going through and gets mad when you don't want to talk everyday, the relationship has arrived at its end point.
its more than just the messages, when i try to express my feelings to her she doesnt listen and ignores them, she says she wants to help but when i try to explain myself she just doesn't seem to care

she sounds too immature to be able to provide you with the level of maturity needed to help you flourish. id end it kindly, she is more in love with the idea of helping you than actually knowing how to positively help you, and a very needy girl it sounds like.
Original post by RBalboa
I'm so so sorry I made you feel this way!! I never thought I hurt you this bad OP!! So everyone knows I'm the OP's girlfriend and I am so sorry I made you feel like this, we had a massive fight yesterday aswell but we made up!! After reading this I don't know what to say anymore

you get very excitable, you should probably leave him im sorry to say because you dont seem to have any clue at all on how to actually aid him, he needs support not you wanting more attention, not a knock on you, but you dont seem mature enough yet for this kind of relationship.
Original post by welcometoib
she sounds too immature to be able to provide you with the level of maturity needed to help you flourish. id end it kindly, she is more in love with the idea of helping you than actually knowing how to positively help you, and a very needy girl it sounds like.

ending something these days is never kind to anyone, someone will always get hurt, and i agree with you there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending