The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
stick to zarga :indiff:
:cry2:

Darling don't be like that. It's just the way she said it. Was funny. I have more than enough sausage to keep me occupied at the moment.
Original post by Ethereal World
Darling don't be like that. It's just the way she said it. Was funny. I have more than enough sausage to keep me occupied at the moment.

lol ik xDD
seriously tho if anymore ppl join the ivy queue ill be right next to the trolleys outside :nooo:
ew sausage :s-smilie: ....xD
lol ik xDD
seriously tho if anymore ppl join the ivy queue ill be right next to the trolleys outside :nooo:
ew sausage :s-smilie: ....xD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I hope I haven't given away your identity :lol:

I agree with the last bit though :yep:
Original post by StrawbAri
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I hope I haven't given away your identity :lol:

I agree with the last bit though :yep:

:lol: it's alright, you haven't :jumphug: x
psh that feeling when ur crush is too perfect and ur at the back of the queue
still, we are married remember? :sexface: and noone is after me lmao so i'm all urs :lovehug:
yeah same O_o ewwww the images.....
:lol: it's alright, you haven't :jumphug: x
psh that feeling when ur crush is too perfect and ur at the back of the queue
still, we are married remember? :sexface: and noone is after me lmao so i'm all urs :lovehug:
yeah same O_o ewwww the images.....

Even worse when your crush is straight so you have zero chance :emo:
:hugs: yes wifey :sexface: I'm pretty sure there are a lot of boy and girl tsrians that'd like to marry you tbh. I will have to fight them all :horse:

Okay it's pretty obvious who you are now:rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri
Even worse when your crush is straight so you have zero chance :emo:
:hugs: yes wifey :sexface: I'm pretty sure there are a lot of boy and girl tsrians that'd like to marry you tbh. I will have to fight them all :horse:

Okay it's pretty obvious who you are now:rofl:

yes! the daily struggles :cry2: everyone i crush on is straight ffs, the only ones that aren't are either taken or not interested ;-;
hehehehehheehhehe :sexface: wifey :mmm: loooool there really aren't :toofunny: dw you don't have to fight anyone :hugs: all urs :h:
loool ikr, excessive emoji use reveals all :emo: x
Reply 86
To be honest, I think it really depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice for that person.. as long as your partner also makes a commitment for being with you and no-one else, treating you with the respect and showing affection for you during the relationship then it can make the relationship last. However, if the partner instead used this as an advantage to sleep with someone else then this would concern me.

Spoiler

Original post by Ethereal World
Because you're still confused about what I mean. Most women can cum from penetration- I never stated otherwise.

My point was that most women don't cum consistently from penetration and therefore sex is often devoid of female orgasm.

Oh no, I understand that... but I disagree.
Original post by Versatileshrimp
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

I can tell you are a romantic guy.

By your username. :tongue:
Reply 89
Original post by ivy.98
YES. Foreplay would do it

Foreplay is sex.
Reply 90
Original post by Josb
Foreplay is sex.

but you don't have intercourse during foreplay :confused:
Reply 91
Original post by ivy.98
but you don't have intercourse during foreplay :confused:

I think that any interaction with your partner's genitals can be considered as sex.
(edited 8 years ago)
Would I stay with them? Not a cat's chance in Hell.
Reply 93
Original post by Josb
I think that any interaction with your partner's genitals can be considered as sex.

We certainly have differentent definitions of foreplay. :smile:
Of course I would leave them I think any sane person would.
when i got married to my wife i said the vows, and i certainly meant them. that means standing by her sex or none. and we haven't done it in over a year.
i would, as a relationship is more than just sex
Of course. Intercourse tarnishes human relationships and drags them in to the muck.
Reply 98
It takes a terrible human being to deprive his/her spouse of sex.
There are worse fates than spreading your legs an hour a week to keep a man happy/sane. Assuming you get little pleasure from it, it really worse than doing the dishes?
Original post by Dinasaurus
Don't find out, truly evil form of sexual deviancy. I am one of the unlucky few who came across this term and decided to try and find out for myself. (On google, not actually trying it)

I hate not knowing so became overcome with curiousity and UDed it. Holy shyat :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending