The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
That's it ! :wink:

Hansel and Gretel, all about food *_* good choice !
Rapunzel for me, cause when I was a kid I told my mom that one day I'd have as long hair as her :lol: (that's not the case but I have long hair haha)

The ragruts ! (All ly childhood :P ) You ?

Hardest thing you ever had to do ?

Yep food is perfect XD hehe nawww thats sweet :smile:
I did like Rugrats when i was a kid, did you ever see the movie? Futurama is my favourite XD
Hardest thing ever was trying to get decent A level grades to get into uni, what about you?
How many times do you think of unicorns per day? :wink:
Original post by Warren95
Yep food is perfect XD hehe nawww thats sweet :smile:
I did like Rugrats when i was a kid, did you ever see the movie? Futurama is my favourite XD
Hardest thing ever was trying to get decent A level grades to get into uni, what about you?
How many times do you think of unicorns per day? :wink:

Haha I like Futurama too :P (but I do prefer anime haha)

All about studies :P ! Me that was my two "p1" (p1 is the first year of medecine, and I did it twice tho) that was awful ^^' I worked so much :frown: and I cried much too hahaha, so stressfull omg I'm glad I'm done with it ! *fiou*

Euh honestly Idk :lol: every time I see myself in the mirror ?

When was the last time you did something for the first time ?

All about studies :P ! Me that was my two "p1" (p1 is the first year of medecine, and I did it twice tho) that was awful ^^' I worked so much :frown: and I cried much too hahaha, so stressfull omg I'm glad I'm done with it ! *fiou*

Bit of a long shot... but if you watch anime I don't suppose you've heard of 'Your Lie in Aprill'?

Has to be the most heart-warming thing I watched few years back, I'd recommend it if you're looking for something to couch on :cute:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DenKodz
Bit of a long shot... but if you watch anime I don't suppose you've heard of 'Your Lie in Aprill'?

Has to be the most heart-warming thing I watched few years back, I'd recommend it if you're looking for something to couch on :cute:

I heard about it ! But never watched it before , someone told me to watch it I think I will :3 thanks !
Have you seen Clannad ? That's my favorite anime ever ! So muuuuch beautiful (Clannad after story is particularely beautiful !)

Good XD Futurama is awesome, ive never watched anime if im totally honest :O
Medicine sounds so so hard, i bet like only 1% pass (okay maybe more than 1% but still)
Are you actually a unicorn then? Geeez they must exist afterr all :tongue:
Ummm ... When i learnt to drive? What about you? :smile: how many apples do you eat a day? XD
Good XD Futurama is awesome, ive never watched anime if im totally honest :O
Medicine sounds so so hard, i bet like only 1% pass (okay maybe more than 1% but still)
Are you actually a unicorn then? Geeez they must exist afterr all :tongue:
Ummm ... When i learnt to drive? What about you? :smile: how many apples do you eat a day? XD

Hard yep, but totally "faisable" (please just google it my wifi is awful xD) but we have a numerus clausus, each year only 15% are taken ^^" *HEY THERE MISTER HOLLANDE YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE :biggrin: *

Driving \o/ ! Me it's when I called a uni abroad I think :lol:

Of course I am ! Please believe in me or I'll disappear :cry2:

Apples ? Wow the last time a ate one is probably the last month haha , but I ate practically evryday strawberries, mandarin and pomegranate !

What was your last nightmare about ?
I heard about it ! But never watched it before , someone told me to watch it I think I will :3 thanks !
Have you seen Clannad ? That's my favorite anime ever ! So muuuuch beautiful (Clannad after story is particularely beautiful !)

Afraid I haven't actually. I might look it up though... nothing like good old research.

Otherwise I'm not that big of an anime fan. But once a while someone I know always pushes me into watching something so I go meh, might as well.

Edit: Did some research, if you like Clannad you might like what I suggested afterall. I mean if school romance is your thing, then I personally insist :yep:
Original post by DenKodz
Afraid I haven't actually. I might look it up though... nothing like good old research.

Otherwise I'm not that big of an anime fan. But once a while someone I know always pushes me into watching something so I go meh, might as well.

Edit: Did some research, if you like Clannad you might like what I suggested afterall. I mean if school romance is your thing, then I personally insist :yep:

I just watched the first episode of your lie in april ! I liked it :biggrin: I'll continue thanks for the advice :wink: !
I just watched the first episode of your lie in april ! I liked it :biggrin: I'll continue thanks for the advice :wink: !

:hat2:
Hard yep, but totally "faisable" (please just google it my wifi is awful xD) but we have a numerus clausus, each year only 15% are taken ^^" *HEY THERE MISTER HOLLANDE YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE :biggrin: *

Driving \o/ ! Me it's when I called a uni abroad I think :lol:

Of course I am ! Please believe in me or I'll disappear :cry2:

Apples ? Wow the last time a ate one is probably the last month haha , but I ate practically evryday strawberries, mandarin and pomegranate !

What was your last nightmare about ?

Really? That sounds pretty bad :frown: and he definitly is by th sounds of that! XD
Oh of couse i believe in you, you are a special french unicorn :smile:
Hehehe i like apples XD
My last nightmare? Uhh, thats a tricky one. I can remember one about when i had an exam and forgot to turn up so got a fail XD what about you? :smile:
Really? That sounds pretty bad :frown: and he definitly is by th sounds of that! XD
Oh of couse i believe in you, you are a special french unicorn :smile:
Hehehe i like apples XD
My last nightmare? Uhh, thats a tricky one. I can remember one about when i had an exam and forgot to turn up so got a fail XD what about you? :smile:

Yep :s-smilie: and YEP !

Hihi :3

Me too it was about an exam xD I was failing again, oh students nightmares :')

Do you speak more than one language ?
Anyone ?
It's 00:24 for me and I feel like I'll never sleep again :lol: (kinda insomniac sometimes)

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one :O
Okay I'll marry the person who'll answer me :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one :O
Okay I'll marry the person who'll answer me :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :wink:
Original post by ByronicHero
Hi :wink:

:lol: when do you wanna get married ? (Andy is gonna kill me :lol: )
:lol: when do you wanna get married ? (Andy is gonna kill me :lol: )

I don't know, I'm free next week?

Don't worry I'm much bigger than him, I'll protect you :h:
I don't know, I'm free next week?

Don't worry I'm much bigger than him, I'll protect you :h:

Okay ! On the week end , I have to study during the week

Hope so ! Tant que t'as pas 14 ans ça me va :lol:
Okay ! On the week end , I have to study during the week

Hope so ! Tant que t'as pas 14 ans ça me va :lol:

Je suis un homme, et vous traiter comme une dame :tongue:
Je suis un homme, et vous traiter comme une dame :tongue:

If you say so :3

Tell me about this time in Birmingham ! You said when I would be older, if I'm a dame I'm older right ? :biggrin:
If you say so :3

Tell me about this time in Birmingham ! You said when I would be older, if I'm a dame I'm older right ? :biggrin:

I'll tell you on our honeymoon :tongue:

Latest