The Student Room Group

How long has everyone been lifting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
I'm not quoting anyone but I'm talking about the ongoing debate about the one person who totals 100 so.....

Fairs

Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Now that's not very nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not nice. I'm Angry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by In One Ear
Yes TBH I'm just really irritable because I'm way too hot in my bathrobe lol. Taken it off now.

How about some handstand pushups against my bedroom wall?

Oh God, Im glad you took it off :redface: things escalated quickly

Sounds great, might join and do some pull ups on my door frame lol
Original post by Angry cucumber
Fairs

I'm not nice. I'm Angry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a vegetable though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Are you a vegetable though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
Really?

Aren't you 6'1.

I remember you saying. :tongue:

thats the op not me
Original post by Proxenus
thats the op not me

So how tall are you out on interest?
Assuming 98 is her birth year please tell me you've done the necessary calculations before posting about removing your bathrobe and whatever weird sadism/concussion fetish makes you want to see someone who can only press 10 kg attempt handstand pushups SMDFH

Haha didn't even think about the what the 98 probably meant lol, and I'm still wearing a full set of pajamas FWIW :tongue:.

Also I do believe I said if I should do them to calm down not her lol :tongue:.
Original post by In One Ear
Yes TBH I'm just really irritable because I'm way too hot in my bathrobe lol. Taken it off now.

How about some handstand pushups against my bedroom wall?

Original post by ivy.98
Oh God, Im glad you took it off things escalated quicklySounds great, might join and do some pull ups on my door frame lol

whoosh
Reply 88
Original post by tootles44
whoosh

lol what. why is everyone assuming that was sexual? :colonhash:
Reply 90
Just at the 3 year mark!
Original post by ivy.98
lol what. why is everyone assuming that was sexual? :colonhash:

Because he was talking about being naked???

Or at least I thought he was. Only one grown man I've met has ever worn full pyjamas and that's my weird uncle.

Or at least I thought he was. Only one grown man I've met has ever worn full pyjamas and that's my weird uncle.

Feels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93

I wasnt, fyi :smile:

Wth haha, this thread is just... Wrong on so many levels :lol:
I have a female cousin who deadlifts 110kg @ 46kg bw untrained (not even other sports, just eats junk food and watches tv).

Maybe its genetics/technique....

But seriously I mean do people actually wear that **** wtf??? Just sleep in boxers like everyone else IMO.

Original post by redbuthotter
I have a female cousin who deadlifts 110kg @ 46kg bw untrained (not even other sports, just eats junk food and watches tv).

Maybe its genetics/technique....

I kind of want to force my mum and sister to lift just to see which of us has the most genetic family members. Apparently my mum did some fake lifting at one of her ridiculous exercise classes and was better than all the other middle aged women but I wasn't really listening to the story.
Nearly 10 years LOL

I hope to bench 180 when I've trained 10 years... probably not happening, got another 3 to do it :frown:.
Lmao I was just using pyjamas as a general term for what I'm wearing to bed, i.e. a vest and some boxers.

Ain't got time for sleeping naked, too sensitive to temperature variations. Can't believe I'm the only one who doesn't sleep naked...
Original post by redbuthotter
I hope to bench 180 when I've trained 10 years... probably not happening, got another 3 to do it :frown:.

I think I started training with weights at the beginning of 2007. Back in 06 I was doing exercises to improve my hops in the hope of one day dunking a basketball.
4 months at Puregym
Flat Bench 32kg dumbells (stuck)
OHP 45kg (stuck)
Squats 70kg (just started :/ )
I don't DL

5'4 ~125lbs skinnyfat

Quick Reply

Latest