Original post by BrokenLife
And how is his neck so sexy?:biggrin:

baked potatoes gg.
Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, run, quick before he kicks us out again :rofl:

Haha out.:rofl::rofl:
Original post by mercuryman
baked potatoes gg.

What does that suppose to mean?:s-smilie: You eat baked potatoes? And that makes your neck sexy?:colonhash:
Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, run, quick before he kicks us out again :rofl:

Can I actually to do that? :sexface:
Thank you. :smile:

And, hmm. I jogged out at 1:00am last week. I couldn't fall asleep, lool.

How about yourself?

At 1am ? So cool, I wish I could do the same :lol: (to dangerous to be out and alone in Paris at such an hour when you're a girl : S )

I think that's when I applied abroad, I never thought it would happen, but it does :P

You're favorite object ?
What does that suppose to mean?:s-smilie: You eat baked potatoes? And that makes your neck sexy?:colonhash:

Why not? Baked Potatoes are highly nutritious, they build up G-proteins and actin-1,2-meth-1,2-amphetamines in the genome complex of your physiological cells residing around the amygdala of your brain, which obviously signals Acetylcholine to your neck muscles- enhancing their rigidity. Hence, stronger necks.
Why not? Baked Potatoes are highly nutritious, they build up G-proteins and actin-1,2-meth-1,2-amphetamines in the genome complex of your physiological cells residing around the amygdala of your brain, which obviously signals Acetylcholine to your neck muscles- enhancing their rigidity. Hence, stronger necks.

Lool okay. So that means to maintain my feminine delicacy, I shouldn't eat that much of potatoes?:colonhash:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
At 1am ? So cool, I wish I could do the same :lol: (to dangerous to be out and alone in Paris at such an hour when you're a girl : S )

I think that's when I applied abroad, I never thought it would happen, but it does :P

True, I wouldn't recommend it. My area is just really safe ( Well I'd like to think it is), so I find it normal going out for a run late.
True, I wouldn't recommend it. My area is just really safe ( Well I'd like to think it is), so I find it normal going out for a run late.

Well you're alive, it might be safe :lol:

Favorite object ?
Lool okay. So that means to maintain my feminine delicacy, I shouldn't eat that much of potatoes?:colonhash:

Potatoes also hold the key to switching on the the 8-U,1,5-FF gene in your skin cells. This is good if you want to maintain your feminine looks and only works on XX chromosome users (females). So I wouldn't recommend cutting them off completely, perhaps couple your potato meals with ethan-3-oic acid and some cheese and beans?
Potatoes also hold the key to switching on the the 8-U,1,5-FF gene in your skin cells. This is good if you want to maintain your feminine looks and only works on XX chromosome users (females). So I wouldn't recommend cutting them off completely, perhaps couple your potato meals with ethan-3-oic acid and some cheese and beans?

Hmm..well

Are you doing science? Cos my science is bad:colonhash:
Hmm..well

Are you doing science? Cos my science is bad:colonhash:

Nope, I'm currently doing gardening studies at London Met
:lol:

LOL, do you know what that is? :lol::lol:

Best gift you ever had ?

This is hard. A trip to china probably. What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
LOL, do you know what that is? :lol::lol:

This is hard. A trip to china probably. What about you?

Awesome *____* how was it ??
Me it was a gold bracelet from my friend in which it was written "doctor *my name* " (I want to be a doctor)

Have you got a dream ?
(edited 8 years ago)
I do lol haha, my friends used to take it (but in France it's modiadal) and I think it's a bad thing : S

Awesome *____* how was it ??
Me it was a gold bracelet from my friend in which it was written "doctor *my name* " (I want to be a doctor)

Have you got a dream ?

And that's cute lol. Do you still wear it?

My dream is to become a Doctor too. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Nope, I'm currently doing gardening studies at London Met

:colonhash:

Why you being so sarcastic?:colonhash:
And my dream is to become a Doctor too. :smile:

Hahaha personnally I use only coffee :lol:

Cool !

Your greatest fear ?

Edit : I wear it all the thime except in my shower :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
:colonhash:

Why you being so sarcastic?:colonhash:

Lol nvm

How's the engaged life going?

Your greatest fear ?

Feeling defeated. This is the worst. And its been happening to me a lot recently.

Whats yours?
Lol nvm

How's the engaged life going?

This is your AMA, not mine.:h:

But being the nice person I am, I'm going to tell you and say that we broke up.

Quick Reply

Latest