Usual excuses of injuries etc obviously. :wink:

Gym PBs 211/140/220 @83kg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

****, you've squatted 211? nice.
Original post by stefano865
So how tall are you out on interest?

5'9 :/
Original post by SmashConcept
I think I started training with weights at the beginning of 2007. Back in 06 I was doing exercises to improve my hops in the hope of one day dunking a basketball.

Some people think you don't train (from a dedication perspective) lol. What happened to your 260+ deadlift... that was actually good.
anyone strong enough to lift my spirit? Might need it for A-levels :s-smilie::tongue:
Original post by Proxenus
5'9 :/

Well you look good in your pics. :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by redbuthotter
Some people think you don't train (from a dedication perspective) lol. What happened to your 260+ deadlift... that was actually good.

lmao people on here always disregard my advice as though I don't train.

Deadlifting for me doesn't have much carryover to anything else so that's why I don't bother to train it if I'm not competing. At this point it would probably take me 12 weeks to get back over 250, which isn't THAT long.
lmao people on here always disregard my advice as though I don't train.

Deadlifting for me doesn't have much carryover to anything else so that's why I don't bother to train it if I'm not competing. At this point it would probably take me 12 weeks to get back over 250, which isn't THAT long.

Don't pretend you have other hobbies apart from sticking lots of drugs up your bum. Srs though, not wanted to pursue a 300 dead? Seems silly to not train the lift you're good at (I spose I do for squats a bit...). Then again I have no idea what your goals are, I thought bench... cos everyone wants a big bench. Not entirely sure why you squat.
Well you look good in your pics. :wink: :biggrin:

how tall are you?
Don't pretend you have other hobbies apart from sticking lots of drugs up your bum. Srs though, not wanted to pursue a 300 dead? Seems silly to not train the lift you're good at (I spose I do for squats a bit...). Then again I have no idea what your goals are, I thought bench... cos everyone wants a big bench. Not entirely sure why you squat.

I mean if I want to pursue a 300 dead I can in the future, people set deadlift PRs well into their 40s. I have hella hobbies. Also want bigger legs.

I have been getting pretty swole in the last couple of weeks since I've been training hard. My thighs are rubbing together and when I sleep my bottom arm gets worse pins and needles. My stretch marks are going redder and I'm hungry all the time. This is after like 3 workouts. This is genetics.

Well on your way to being able to get the better of most women. And some men. :u:

pls pls pls tell me you're kidding ****ing hell :lol:
I mean if I want to pursue a 300 dead I can in the future, people set deadlift PRs well into their 40s. I have hella hobbies. Also want bigger legs.

I have been getting pretty swole in the last couple of weeks since I've been training hard. My thighs are rubbing together and when I sleep my bottom arm gets worse pins and needles. My stretch marks are going redder and I'm hungry all the time. This is after like 3 workouts. This is genetics.

I should just reply with a video of your laboured 160kg squats (after 10 years training).
Original post by Proxenus
how tall are you?

6'10

Spoiler

2 years on and off, mostly off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been lifting up the TV remote for 12 years now...
God, seeing fit guys makes me wanna kill myself.
****, you've squatted 211? nice.

Yea, a month or two ago.

https://youtu.be/CyI7FHbs8ss

Back to volume work at the moment, just did 175kg for 5 sets of 4 on Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
1.5 years lifting with those stats? No offence, you're doing something wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

i do 50% lifting and 50% calisthenics so it works out. but yeah i was thinking of getting a personal trainer
Original post by ivy.98
i do 50% lifting and 50% calisthenics so it works out. but yeah i was thinking of getting a personal trainer

I apologise, I didn't see your avatar I reckon that's decent (thought you were male)
I should just reply with a video of your laboured 160kg squats (after 10 years training).

Well after 1.5 years I could only squat 40 so the last 8 years have actually been really good.
Well after 1.5 years I could only squat 40 so the last 8 years have actually been really good.

But the real question is can you dunk tho ?

Quick Reply

Latest