The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You know what? I agree.
I do think that men have adopted many feminine traits over the past few decades. Just a walk through town and you can see many weary skinny jeans, earrings, fake tan, make up, hair dye and other crap.
It's merely an observation. People can do what they like, but masculinity is definitely becoming more and more rarer.
Original post by DeliciousAbs
I'm a topless waiter. I shave before i work.

God why is everyone trying to roast me. Which in turn is kind of roasting yourselves and other guys.

Your chest looks fine.

Tsr users are kind of twisted, they roast the good looking and flatter the uglies look at the " post your pic" thread.
Some will be using tampons soon. As if earrings on a guy weren't bad enough.

And then they will complain about the tampon tax ha
The only way I say men are becoming more feminine, is where women
de-masculate men by opressing them through feminism.

I don't really agree though in terms of cosmetics.
Original post by stochasticking
And then they will complain about the tampon tax ha

Some serious one liners coming from this guy. Reps!
They're making fun of you because you're complaining about how feminine man look nowadays and yet you wax (which is not a problem to the people making fun of you, but is something associated with women).

Do I really need to explain? .. dude, a fourth grader would understand this

I don't wax......If shaving is feminine then what about professional swimmers who shave their chests.... or cyclists.....

Waxing is associated with women though yes.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by MountKimbie
I know one girl who hates hairy chests, other than that every other girl I know prefers a man that doesn't groom more than she does. This includes shaving chest, legs/ whatever, plucking eyebrows, fake tanning/sunbeds etc.

I'm referring to the women who I work with.
Reply 47
It may be true male are getting more feminine but ain't women getting more masculine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't wax......If shaving is feminine then what about professional swimmers who shave their chests.... or cyclists.....

Professional swimmers do it because it reduces drag, it has nothing to do with aesthetics. Better, why should a REAL men care about image?

I don't nescesarily think shaving your chest is feminine. If you shaved your arms and legs, then that would definitely be feminine.
I'm referring to the women who I work with.

Why do you care what they think?
Why does being a topless waiter require you to shave?

Think before you ask questions please.
Original post by stochasticking
I don't nescesarily think shaving your chest is feminine. If you shaved your arms and legs, then that would definitely be feminine.

shaving your chest but not your arms/legs would look a bit weird, wouldn't it?
Original post by xobeauty
Your chest looks fine.

Tsr users are kind of twisted, they roast the good looking and flatter the uglies look at the " post your pic" thread.

Why thank you.

I have enough self-confidence to handle it.
Original post by xobeauty
Think before you ask questions please.

Okay, would you like to explain why being a topless waiter would require you to shave?
The internet has ruined manlyhood.

Now everyone are a bunch of feminine hookers.
shaving your chest but not your arms/legs would look a bit weird, wouldn't it?

Depends how hairy your arms and legs are, I guess. There are lots of men that do it.
Professional swimmers do it because it reduces drag, it has nothing to do with aesthetics. Better, why should a REAL men care about image?

Both reasons are for the purpose of making money.

In terms of those who do it for image, well i suppose it's primarily for attracting a female.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jimib5863
Some serious one liners coming from this guy. Reps!

Ditto! And thanks ha
Original post by Illuminatusrx
I have also always thought that earring are feminine af.
Never wore and never will wear one.

Pirates wore earrings.

Latest