The Student Room Group

Be honest do you Muslims thing cooked bacon smells good?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Bacon is LIFE

well, mohammed wasnt keen. but then i doubt he ever smelt grilled bacon
Original post by Reformed

He couldn't have!
Sounds like you've been frying a mixture of semen and sweat

I urge you to acquaint yourself with the many differences between bacon and these things
Original post by H_Alli
You have to remember that not all Muslims are the same just because one person is disgusted by something doesn't mean the everyone is disgusted by it. Me,personally I can't even look at a pig. I find it so gross

All muslims dont eat pork..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
I tastes even better. :sogood:

Bacon is the only interesting thing about British gastronomy.

The thought of eating it makes me feel slightly sick though :redface:

Don't you like anything else? French people are always dissing British food. My French teacher would never stop :lol:
Nah, don't like the smell of it, I have the sensation that my heart cringes.
Original post by Serine Soul
The thought of eating it makes me feel slightly sick though :redface:

Don't you like anything else? French people are always dissing British food. My French teacher would never stop :lol:

British food is crap, let's be honest

You have sunday roast and fish & chips and I'm pretty sure neither of those are actually British inventions

Apart from that what is there? Deep fried Mars bars? Monster Munch?
Original post by Amazing Egghead

You have sunday roast and fish & chips and I'm pretty sure neither of those are actually British inventions

I've said this for years tbh.. its true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeeEm
smells disgusting ...

I'm vegetarian and even I admit it smells like heaven haha.

I do agree, but there are little things that are nice.
Like, you can't ever wrong with a shepherd's pie...but that's probably just it in terms of savoury food

I eat mostly Indian anyway so I'm unaffected by it either way :lol:

Big wedges of yorkshire pudding and onion gravy (miners food- like they eat it in Yorkshire), roast potatoes, proper english sausages( not the crap you get in cafes selling so-called English breakfasts), more roast potatoes, proper pies( not shop rubbish), and a mulitude of old fashioned stews, veggies and sauces that noone cooks anymore because they take too much time- but they are tasty. My grans pork and apple stew with turnip mash is to die for- but noone bothers with English food now...
Original post by Herbiechester
Big wedges of yorkshire pudding and onion gravy (miners food- like they eat it in Yorkshire), roast potatoes, proper english sausages( not the crap you get in cafes selling so-called English breakfasts), more roast potatoes, proper pies( not shop rubbish), and a mulitude of old fashioned stews, veggies and sauces that noone cooks anymore because they take too much time- but they are tasty. My grans pork and apple stew with turnip mash is to die for- but noone bothers with English food now...

Cmon what you listed is a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
..not a muslim but a vegetarian. And it drives me crazy it smells so good.
Original post by Superhotfire
Cmon what you listed is a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly many people cant taste anything anymore as the are so used to a high salt diet- a natural consequence of eating processed foods and too many flavour enhancers. Lay off the ketchup.
anyway, someone bring me a bacon sandwich
If you think sizzling bacon smells "disgusting", you've got to stop sniffing glue.
I hate the smell of it :redface:
Original post by Reformed

To be fair I also wouldn't be to keen on an animal that survives off of its own ****
Original post by Lord Samosa
I hate the smell of it :redface:

Why Sam?
Original post by Mentally
To be fair I also wouldn't be to keen on an animal that survives off of its own ****

pig doesnt do that. not unless its not fed properly and left little choice (as was the case in medeival times)

Quick Reply

Latest