The Student Room Group

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR

Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol

I don't know what to do. I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl. I haven't met her in person. I met her on here and we exchanged numbers. Now I'm constantly messaging her and want to talk to her all the time. Like today I had a busy day at work but I kept trying to find time to message her. Thats not like me at all. I can't seem to focus. And I keep listening to all these songs and they all seem to be about her in some way or other.

The problem is that theres loads of guys that like her too. She's quite new to TSR but guys are literally destroying her wall and inbox. I don't know if I am going to be good enough for her. I think she likes me but there's a lot of competition.

What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol

I don't know what to do. I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl. I haven't met her in person. I met her on here and we exchanged numbers. Now I'm constantly messaging her and want to talk to her all the time. Like today I had a busy day at work but I kept trying to find time to message her. Thats not like me at all. I can't seem to focus. And I keep listening to all these songs and they all seem to be about her in some way or other.

The problem is that theres loads of guys that like her too. She's quite new to TSR but guys are literally destroying her wall and inbox. I don't know if I am going to be good enough for her. I think she likes me but there's a lot of competition.

What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all.

Awwww OP this is super cute. Does she feel the same ?
Reply 2
Sounds like you're hooked.
Just tell her your feelings and see where it goes from there.
Reply 3
I'd stay away but the heart wants what it wants, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude... this is an online forum. Go slap yourself a few times, wake up and stop living in a fantasy and go out and meet some real girls.
i hope that girl ready this!!! and pm youu later saying was that you who post that :biggrin:
Don't be moist, relax you just need some time out.
Reply 7
What do you have to lose? You don't even know this girl. Ask her out on a date!
Okay - who joined TSR recently?????
aww :h:
Dude... this is an online forum. Go slap yourself a few times, wake up and stop living in a fantasy and go out and meet some real girls.

Shh
Original post by TheArtofProtest
*Waiting for Anon fail*

aint gonna happen, i know how to use a tickbox
aint gonna happen, i know how to use a tickbox

So did a bunch of others...
Some other people, people better than you, also thought they could use a tickbox.

What's your TSR crush going to say when you anon fail? There's already a lot of competition put there already and I don't think she has noticed you.

theres no way in going to anon fail, I'm too good.
That night though. That thread.

OP has come to late to the crushing game but he's in love so maybe it's slightly different.

I meant to reply to you the other side sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15

I'm not illiterate and desperate, and I wouldn't hide behind anonymous even if I were.

Thanks though :smile:
@Awesome Genius
@Ethereal World

Omg bang already. Stop planning/posting these threads and just BANG.
Original post by MountKimbie
@Awesome Genius
@Ethereal World

Omg bang already. Stop planning/posting these threads and just BANG.

?!?!?!?!?!? Pretty sure this isn't awesome genius. It could be about me though as there is a lot of thirst flying around the place atm.
Original post by Ethereal World
?!?!?!?!?!? Pretty sure this isn't awesome genius. It could be about me though as there is a lot of thirst flying around the place atm.

oh please.

"What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all."

gave it away immediately.

Yeah, this TSR thirst needs to be addressed. Big time. People need to let it all out. So much sexual energy rippling throughout these forums, it makes me uncomfortable.
Original post by Ethereal World
x

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending