The Student Room Group

A Level Decisions

I'm currently in the midst of choosing my A-Levels and I was wondering would these be okay for Pschology/Law ( i still havnt fully decided )

Psychology, Government and Politics, Religion, Biology ( if i get the grades, i need AA to do Biology in my school and im currently on BB ) or if not, History?
Reply 1
Original post by nmeechan
I'm currently in the midst of choosing my A-Levels and I was wondering would these be okay for Pschology/Law ( i still havnt fully decided )

Psychology, Government and Politics, Religion, Biology ( if i get the grades, i need AA to do Biology in my school and im currently on BB ) or if not, History?

If you can do biology do it but maybe do history instead of Government and Politics or Religion as neither those or Psychology are considered facilitating so if you're aiming for Russell Group it would be good to have 2 facilitating subjects. They are still good choices if you're not :h:
Reply 2
Original post by modnar
If you can do biology do it but maybe do history instead of Government and Politics or Religion as neither those or Psychology are considered facilitating so if you're aiming for Russell Group it would be good to have 2 facilitating subjects. They are still good choices if you're not :h:

okay thank you! my career's advisers in school are actually terrible, they never even mentioned facilitating subjects until someone asked about them!:facepalm:
Reply 3
Original post by nmeechan
okay thank you! my career's advisers in school are actually terrible, they never even mentioned facilitating subjects until someone asked about them!:facepalm:

Its okay:smile: i think they're quite important, some lists of facilitating subjects also have other things like religion on them but the main ones are sciences, maths, english, geography, history and languages. This list is quite useful:

http://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/admissions/ug/apply/a-level-combinations

Quick Reply

Latest