The Student Room Group

Year 11's

How is everyone doing with revision at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Revision is good.. Need to finish all my revision hardship to memory b4 the end of March(time is steep)
&then April is past papers past papers past papers
Original post by Wordsaredeadly
Revision is good.. Need to finish all my revision hardship to memory b4 the end of March(time is steep)
&then April is past papers past papers past papers

That sounds like a good plan, when did you actually like properly start revising?
Reply 3
I haven't started proper revision yet :/
I started in January...well I started b4 but January was when I had finished all my courseworks/ controlled assessments
Revision is exhausting me rn
I can't wait for results day
I started in January...well I started b4 but January was when I had finished all my courseworks/ controlled assessments
Revision is exhausting me rn
I can't wait for results day

Thats really good, and same but kind of worried tbh. Do you think there is still time to revise because i basically have the same plan as you. How long do you revise for daily btw?
Original post by lsobel
I haven't started proper revision yet :/

Start now! LOL
There's definetly enough time
But it depends on how quickly you learn... I learn quite slowly
I revise for around 4 hours
1 hour in the morning(maths)
3 hours after school(atm I'm doing geography,C2 and history )
I really want that A* streak...but geography is killing me. We'll see how it goes
There's definetly enough time
But it depends on how quickly you learn... I learn quite slowly
I revise for around 4 hours
1 hour in the morning(maths)
3 hours after school(atm I'm doing geography,C2 and history )

That made me feel a bit better lol, time is like an issue for me. And 4 hours is good. Good luck with all your GCSE's and hopefully you will get the grades you want.
I really want that A* streak...but geography is killing me. We'll see how it goes

Same omg, and math is killing me lol.
...I want to curl up and die...
Original post by 11lmizo
How is everyone doing with revision at the moment?

Haven't started yet. Most people in my school say they started march/april and got 10 A*s or something crazy like that. I do go to one of the best grammar schools tho
The thing with maths ... it's not hard at all you just need to practice practice practice
That's how I moved from a C to an A*
Do maths every day & you'll do well
Original post by under8ed
Haven't started yet. Most people in my school say they started march/april and got 10 A*s or something crazy like that. I do go to one of the best grammar schools tho

Gotta love grammar schools. It's the same for me too! :smile:
I haven't started yet i want to get at least all Bs but business studies is really bringing me down. i don't understand s*** in that subject plus the teacher is boring
The thing with maths ... it's not hard at all you just need to practice practice practice

Sound advice! Also work on specific topics that you are weaker in...
Original post by under8ed

Grammer schools do seem good, like what is so different other than good teachers and smart students lol?
(edited 8 years ago)

Wow thats really good, and yeah i kind of do that but im like really dumb in math.
Original post by homeland.lsw
...I want to curl up and die...

Same here buddy, but im afraid thats not the solution lol.

Quick Reply

Latest