The Student Room Group

Ladies, what's your secret fantasy?

My Secret Garden Book style. I think it would be quite interesting to know how the young modern female thinks.
For a man to take me over his knee, and spank me :colondollar:
Reply 2
Anything that involves James May :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
to be with a girl in bed and suck her face off :redface:
Getting a good degree and a job I love straight out of Uni :moon:
Hot sex with Wentworth Miller
Original post by Jimib5863
My Secret Garden Book style. I think it would be quite interesting to know how the young modern female thinks.

Just need rainbows and surprises. I want the guy to surprise me.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Anything that involves James May :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha seriously? Thats awesome.
Reply 8
Haha seriously? Thats awesome.

Yeah I think there's something really nice about him :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
For a man to take me over his knee, and spank me :colondollar:

Pretty much this. I love the idea of moderate bondage, so sexy :biggrin:
Pretty much this. I love the idea of moderate bondage, so sexy :biggrin:

Would there be a particular reason for the punishment? Did you misbehave in a particular way? Is the person doing the spanking in a position of authority? How/when did you discover this fantasy?
Oh my, this entire thread... What did I accidentally click on? :O
Would there be a particular reason for the punishment? Did you misbehave in a particular way? Is the person doing the spanking in a position of authority? How/when did you discover this fantasy?

I have had spanking/bondage fantasies since I was a kid tbh. I would prefer if it didn't happen in a non-sexual way because I would worry about things getting out of hand and becoming abusive. The actual relationship should be equal but in the bedroom I want a dominant man so I guess that he would be in a position of authority with my consent. And yes, preferably as a "punishment" for misbehaving :P.
I have had spanking/bondage fantasies since I was a kid tbh. I would prefer if it didn't happen in a non-sexual way because I would worry about things getting out of hand and becoming abusive. The actual relationship should be equal but in the bedroom I want a dominant man so I guess that he would be in a position of authority with my consent. And yes, preferably as a "punishment" for misbehaving :P.

Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending