The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Versatileshrimp
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

If it's an open marriage then sure, I would get sad at times though.
Yes I would
No, that would be such a boring life to live.
Isn't the point of sex having an orgasm?.

plenty of women struggle to orgasm/can't... that doesn't mean they can't enjoy sex

if you think the only purpose of sex is to cum I feel sorry for your parter(s)

in answer to OP I really don't know, it feels a petty reason to leave someone I've invested so much in but I do think sex is an important part of a relationship and it would eventually end if that was off the table
Original post by doodle_333
plenty of women struggle to orgasm/can't... that doesn't mean they can't enjoy sex

if you think the only purpose of sex is to cum I feel sorry for your parter(s)

in answer to OP I really don't know, it feels a petty reason to leave someone I've invested so much in but I do think sex is an important part of a relationship and it would eventually end if that was off the table

If it's not for cumming what else it is for? Yeah getting closer with your SO whatever whatever but the sole end purpose is to orgasm, I can't imagine how **** it would be to have sex n not even climax tf lol damn I hope I'm never one of those women : maybe they're just okay with it cause they're used to it ? :/

forgive me if all this sounds rude Af but can you please answer this? As a female even when you cum you still want to cum again and again and again and we can that's how awesome orgasming is I just don't understand how you can not cum and classify the event as finished,because surely you will keep wAnting to continue sex until an orgasm (or more) the feeling of wanting pleasure doesn't just disappear ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naah.
no sex is like no food.
Reply 107
Why do you live under the illusion that married people or those in relationships only have sex with each other?
More educated types tend to avoid unnecessary copulations...so yes.
So you are equating having sex with being happy basically.

I can't even smile unless I've blown a nut that day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Backto95
More educated types tend to avoid unnecessary copulations...so yes.

I bet you're so educated you don't even need to google what pretentious means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I loved them I'd stay but I love sex too, I'd **** others on the sly :wink:
lol no way.
Original post by alkaline.
If it's not for cumming what else it is for? Yeah getting closer with your SO whatever whatever but the sole end purpose is to orgasm, I can't imagine how **** it would be to have sex n not even climax tf lol damn I hope I'm never one of those women : maybe they're just okay with it cause they're used to it ? :/

forgive me if all this sounds rude Af but can you please answer this? As a female even when you cum you still want to cum again and again and again and we can that's how awesome orgasming is I just don't understand how you can not cum and classify the event as finished,because surely you will keep wAnting to continue sex until an orgasm (or more) the feeling of wanting pleasure doesn't just disappear ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a male, I'd still have sex if I couldn't cum during it. Sex for me is about fun, I never have sex purely to orgasm - tbh, if I feel the need to blow my beans there's no better orgasm than a quick tug IME. So when I have sex it's for fun and cumming is an added bonus rather than my sole purpose, I enjoy a played-out variety-filled session as much as or more than the cumming part.

I imagine for women it's that plus intimacy with their partner.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd be a bit frustrated if I didn't climax
What's the reason behind it? If there's a medical reason I would urge them to seek help. If it was something completely unfixable, and for example caused them extreme pain during intercourse, then we wouldn't have sex any more but that doesn't mean sexual activity has to stop altogether.

If they were just completely unwilling to have sex at all, with no good reason for it other than them not wanting to, then the relationship would break down pretty quickly I should imagine. Sex is a big part of being a couple. It's bonding, it shows the other person you find them desirable, it's intimacy, and so on. If my husband just flat out said that sex was from now on going to be a no-go area, I would be hurt beyond words.
You're all horny *****. I hope individually that your dicks and clits fall off. Good day.
Relationships are not all about sex. Realistic relationships are about love. So what if they dont want sex, i wud stay with them. As a gf, i am respecting his decision.
Original post by WoodyMKC
As a male, I'd still have sex if I couldn't cum during it. Sex for me is about fun, I never have sex purely to orgasm - tbh, if I feel the need to blow my beans there's no better orgasm than a quick tug IME. So when I have sex it's for fun and cumming is an added bonus rather than my sole purpose, I enjoy a played-out variety-filled session as much as or more than the cumming part.

I imagine for women it's that plus intimacy with their partner.

Do you ever say anything that *doesn't* make complete and utter sense?
Original post by Emily babezxx
Relationships are not all about sex. Realistic relationships are about love. So what if they dont want sex, i wud stay with them. As a gf, i am respecting his decision.

So that means you don't love sex that much.

Quick Reply

Latest