The Student Room Group

Are guys usually animalistic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WBZ144
Awww you need to communicate with him and tell him that it can be too much at times. Best of luck :smile: x

yeah I do, I usually cut it out or get up and go lock myself in the toilet until he cools down.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I like to piss on a few lamp posts every now and then.

good for you :smile: , clearly shows that you're an animal during sex.
Original post by Anonymous
It's not like I don't like it, it is really hot just sometimes, like wrestling and other form of it , I do get hurt because he's stronger and stuff. But not sure if it's a compliment that he wants to sex me everywhere if possible to show that i'm his...lol

Lol, then you'll have to do it like Khaleesi did with her Khal Drogo.
(edited 8 years ago)
good for you :smile: , clearly shows that you're an animal during sex.

I just don't get what you mean, claiming territory by having sex everywhere? :confused:
You find animalistic behaviour in both genders. Both me and my partner can be animalistic at times, especially in the first year we were together. We'd be having sex anywhere and everywhere lmao
Original post by Pharmaholic
You find animalistic behaviour in both genders. Both me and my partner can be animalistic at times, especially in the first year we were together. We'd be having sex anywhere and everywhere lmao

but why 'everywhere'?
but why 'everywhere'?

For a few reasons:
1. We always wanted to be intimate in that sense so wherever we were we'd have sex.

2. We enjoy creating memories so that a particular place will hold a significant meaning to us. It'll always remind us of each other.

3. I like labelling things ie in our flat I ensure we've had sex or sexual contact pretty much everywhere.

4. Having sex outdoors is risky and sexy af. We enjoyed the thrill of it
Original post by Pharmaholic
For a few reasons:
1. We always wanted to be intimate in that sense so wherever we were we'd have sex.

2. We enjoy creating memories so that a particular place will hold a significant meaning to us. It'll always remind us of each other.

3. I like labelling things ie in our flat I ensure we've had sex or sexual contact pretty much everywhere.

4. Having sex outdoors is risky and sexy af. We enjoyed the thrill of it

Ahhh, now I understand. My boyfriend is the same but never understood why he would want to do that.
Like aggressive during sex as well as wanting to do it everywhere if possible to claim territory. My boyfriend is like this and i'm not sure whether it's normal or he's just really sexual to the level he acts like an animal.

So are guys usually animalistic ?

Occasionally if i am very aroused my animal instincts take over and like a lion with a small widerbeast in its mouth
but why 'everywhere'?

It's got nothing to do with claiming territory.
Reply 30
I think guys are a bit more 'hound dog' like and driven by the brain between their legs. Not so say that women aren't animalistic when it comes to sex. Some aggression in the bedroom can be good, but for me it's controlled aggression, not something cruel or hurtful of body or mind. If you don't like how your bf behaves tell him.
Original post by thefatone
there's now a classification for people now?

He's a troll.
Yep.

My particular animal is a horse.
I hope so.:daydreaming:
Original post by mkap
still a virgin but i agree :colone:
Oy vey :lol:

Speaking as a guy (obviously) I can be a little like this, depending on frustration and atmosphere. I doubt detail would be appreciated (or appropriate) but while usually I'm quite gentle, sometimes I forget myself and become pretty... well, animal is maybe a good word for it. It's about letting go in those situations, especially when one's frustrated and has a whole load of :hump: to get out of one's system.
Original post by Foo.mp3
To the point that I've been known to growl like a large predator. Normal. Not normal. Rawr! :woo:

haha, he also growls as well especially when he's really aroused.
Original post by Tootles
Oy vey :lol:

Speaking as a guy (obviously) I can be a little like this, depending on frustration and atmosphere. I doubt detail would be appreciated (or appropriate) but while usually I'm quite gentle, sometimes I forget myself and become pretty... well, animal is maybe a good word for it. It's about letting go in those situations, especially when one's frustrated and has a whole load of :hump: to get out of one's system.

Oh okay :smile: lol a whole load of what? :wink:
Original post by Zarek
I think guys are a bit more 'hound dog' like and driven by the brain between their legs. Not so say that women aren't animalistic when it comes to sex. Some aggression in the bedroom can be good, but for me it's controlled aggression, not something cruel or hurtful of body or mind. If you don't like how your bf behaves tell him.

it hardly gets too much but when things like dominance like extreme dominance gets involved and play fight comes in that's what shix gets real. But the brain between the legs...yeah to some extent. Only when really aroused
Oh okay :smile: lol a whole load of what? :wink:
That would be telling :wink:
Original post by Tootles
That would be telling :wink:

Haha, oh would it? But I get what you mean.

Quick Reply

Latest