The Student Room Group

When have you all started revising?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fishyfishy1999
Started New Years Day. Haven't missed a single day since.

#Revisiongoals
Original post by Hasanalm
#Revisiongoals

The obvious goals.
Original post by z33
When my computing program is finished... which is never
**** mah life

who wants to resit year 13 with me :biggrin:

ME!!! I'm resitting too!
I started January I need to go over past papers before moving on to revision for the final units.
I haven't started yet, but I am going to make a revision timetable then probably start in the next week, just so I won't get stressed out and then start panicking because I havent revised as much as I should of done.
Start now. Gives you best chance of optimising your grades.
I'm going to start first week of Easter holidays (Monday 28th March) as my exams don't start until 13th June, and I only really need to revise for one subject of my 3, and we are nowhere near finishing the course content for that
been doing on and off revision since after christmas, starting to do solid revision in the last week or so after a really unproductive half term :colondollar: I'm always pretty good on content revision but its the past papers i hate:frown:
Am I too late? :frown:
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Am I too late? :frown:

Far too late. There is always next year since at least half the people on here need resits anyway.
On the 69th of August 1337 at approx. 4:20 a.m.
Reply 31
Original post by AinsleyHarriott
On the 69th of August 1337 at approx. 4:20 a.m.

Seems legit
Reply 32
I started hardcore revision over December. I've managed to pull my Chem grade up from an E in past papers to a B/A so I'm happy!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by fishyfishy1999
The obvious goals.

Never mind revision goals

Life goals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatinglesa
Never mind revision goals

Life goals

Posted from TSR Mobile

Professor of Mathematics. All I have wanted to do since I was about four years old.
Original post by kholland
Similar situation to me except that I'm going to be doing past papers a month before my exams so... 17th April!

One month to complete ALL of the content? Wow, that is so admirable!

How have you found learning the content in advance? I think it is super rewarding when you're in class and the teacher is just going over everything you already know - it really rireinforces your knowledge!

Yeah but it will be worth it:smile:
Original post by thatinglesa
That's kind of the opposite for me - they all think I've given up and I must be completely hopeless. It's pretty embarrassing :frown:

Yeah I'm having a similar issue - I tend to spend so much time doing homework that I don't have enough time to revise. I also do ballet, so that takes up my time as well.

I don't really have a timetable as such, but I try to alternate between doing two subjects one day and the other two the next so I can spend a bit longer on each of them. I think a timetable might be a good idea though.

I'm doing Spanish, Maths (stats now), Economics and Computer Science. (I actually didn't want to do all maths based subjects, but my school pressured me into it because of my A* in maths. Apparently, listening to your head of sixth form is a bad idea.)

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths (with Mechanics).

Luckily, because we'd finished almost everything in Further Maths, anything I do now in my maths classes is revision for me. :biggrin:
Reply 37
Started yesterday as I'd ran out of procrastinational activities and was watching 'Underage & Pregnant' for something to do. I realised how tragic my existence was and took a textbook out:biggrin::biggrin:
I started around Mid February but I think I should make a better revision timetable.

Can someone give me a example of their revision timetable?

Quick Reply

Latest