The Student Room Group

ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mercuryman
Nah g, rain is more therapeutic than you think.

Are you one of them sidemanz that picked a bulbasaur as a starter?

So you're a therapist then?

As a proper human being I did indeed select Bulbasaur as my starter Pokemon
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha its okay. :biggrin: MashaAllah is important to say cos we don't want our khubsurati to go away! :biggrin:

Ofc! I'm such a nazar na lage junkie myself.

Yeah but not perving on the kuriyaan..like ankh marna isn't their job:colonhash:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: They can't help it all these khubsurat kuriyaan dancing their lives out there, it's gold mine for them.

Omg haha ikr so true! Its so wierd cos even the Dulha Dulhan just sit there like 'Come take our pics' and you're just 'Already taken so many':colonhash:

I find it so weird that most people cut their wedding cake in the walima
:confused::confused: have you ever seen that?
Original post by mercuryman
Ofc! I'm such a nazar na lage junkie myself.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: They can't help it all these khubsurat kuriyaan dancing their lives out there, it's gold mine for them.

I find it so weird that most people cut their wedding cake in the walima
:confused::confused: have you ever seen that?

Haha dead! :biggrin:

Well, yeah but like no..don't do that! Such badtameez!:colonhash: Oh, I meant they, not you lol. :tongue:

Haha yes..mate, I've seen people cutting cakes on their engagement parties and I'm just like calm it....its only an engagement.:colonhash:
Mark schemes for essay based subjects are total bs
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Mark schemes for essay based subjects are total bs

Fok essay based subjects in general
Life, often defined as: 'the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death' is a phenomenon that shocks us all to this very day.

Are you in constant stress about that lightskin girl always giving you that 'last seen 01:34' therapy? Have you gotten aired so many times that you can now deduce the molecular formula of every compound in the composition of air?

Worry not, you can donate £666.66 per second to molvi ji through the sort code 323-452-666 to end your life. With his pHD in black magic studies Molvi ji is capable of giving love to your life or dank memes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hope you'll go someday, that's wonderful !

Darkish blue ? Sounds special haha :3

I never could decide , my friends say it's yellow tho

The last time you were in pain and why ? (Physically or mentaly)

I think you forgot my question :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest