The Student Room Group

Have you ever?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Amellia123
No I haven't

HYE had a pen explode in your mouth?

Well, I would say so. It was one of those cheap thick colouring pens you get and as a stupid child I chewed on them. The cap broke pouring some ink in my mouth. But to say it exploded is quite an exaggeration.

Have you ever had an existential crisis/crises?
Original post by RMNDK
Well, I would say so. It was one of those cheap thick colouring pens you get and as a stupid child I chewed on them. The cap broke pouring some ink in my mouth. But to say it exploded is quite an exaggeration.

Have you ever had an existential crisis/crises?

Hahaha :tongue: in maths in y7 I was chewing the end of my biro and it exploded all over my face :eek: :angry:

I don't think I have, no

Have you ever eaten a squirrel?
Reply 262
Hahaha :tongue: in maths in y7 I was chewing the end of my biro and it exploded all over my face :eek: :angry:

I don't think I have, no

Have you ever eaten a squirrel?

All over your face? Wow, that's an explosion.

I doubt that, you must have had an existential crisis surely? You've never ever stopped and just thought about who you are, why you're here and why it must be?

Eaten? Nope, I hear they are actually quite nice and meaty.

Have you ever pranked your teacher?
Original post by RMNDK
All over your face? Wow, that's an explosion.

I doubt that, you must have had an existential crisis surely? You've never ever stopped and just thought about who you are, why you're here and why it must be?

Eaten? Nope, I hear they are actually quite nice and meaty.

Have you ever pranked your teacher?

Not really, I've been particularly 'deep' - I kind of just accept things the way they are :h:

Yes.... we all hid under the desks and in the fume cupboards :rofl:

Have you even lied about a lie?
Reply 264
Not really, I've been particularly 'deep' - I kind of just accept things the way they are :h:

Yes.... we all hid under the desks and in the fume cupboards :rofl:

Have you even lied about a lie?

Well that's a cute way to look at the world.
Jesus even the fume cupboards, your class has guts.

I am confused. If I told a lie to someone, and then later on I lied about it by saying that I never told them that lie, is that it? Then no.

Have you ever seen a student from a different school/college and blast them for going to that school?
Original post by RMNDK
Well that's a cute way to look at the world.
Jesus even the fume cupboards, your class has guts.

I am confused. If I told a lie to someone, and then later on I lied about it by saying that I never told them that lie, is that it? Then no.

Have you ever seen a student from a different school/college and blast them for going to that school?

Haha yep :tongue:

Well sort of. Like telling a lie, and then telling another lie to get out of the lie you just told?

I haven't actually, have you?

HYE watched Wayne's World?
Reply 266
Haha yep :tongue:

Well sort of. Like telling a lie, and then telling another lie to get out of the lie you just told?

I haven't actually, have you?

HYE watched Wayne's World?

So like
"You're not part of any of the school activities?" (a compulsory thing on Fridays)
"I managed to find a placement so I do that instead" (the lie)
- 1 week later -
"How come you left earlier, I thought you were at a placement?"
"Because my organiser shifted my placement day" (the lie to get out of the lie).

If the above following is true, then I have told a lie to get out of a lie: that one xD

There was these students smoking so I just shouted "Your school equals lung cancer!" Was with friends and they just cheered on. I am not a good person.

Never heard of it so no, should I watch it?

Have you ever won a serious argument with your parents? By serious, I mean not some petty issue, like some issue that really affects you.
Original post by RMNDK
So like
"You're not part of any of the school activities?" (a compulsory thing on Fridays)
"I managed to find a placement so I do that instead" (the lie)
- 1 week later -
"How come you left earlier, I thought you were at a placement?"
"Because my organiser shifted my placement day" (the lie to get out of the lie).

If the above following is true, then I have told a lie to get out of a lie: that one xD

There was these students smoking so I just shouted "Your school equals lung cancer!" Was with friends and they just cheered on. I am not a good person.

Never heard of it so no, should I watch it?

Have you ever won a serious argument with your parents? By serious, I mean not some petty issue, like some issue that really affects you.

Haha yes that what I mean :biggrin: And lol that's quite funny! :rofl:
Yeah its a funny film, it was made to be a Bill and Ted rip off but its funnier :lol:

I have never had a very serious argument with my parents. But when I was little I went through a phase of being really disobedient so to teach me a lesson my dad made me pack up my things and told me he was taking me to a children's home - we got half way there and my mum rang up and was crying on the phone so he brought me home (I must have bee about 6/7)
Have you ever had any arguments with your parents?

have you ever fancied a celebrity so much it hurts?
Yeah its a funny film, it was made to be a Bill and Ted rip off but its funnier :lol:

I have never had a very serious argument with my parents. But when I was little I went through a phase of being really disobedient so to teach me a lesson my dad made me pack up my things and told me he was taking me to a children's home - we got half way there and my mum rang up and was crying on the phone so he brought me home (I must have bee about 6/7)

Yes I've had an argument with my parents and fancied a celebrity that hurt me so much!

Have you ever farted in public near someone and played along acting as if there is a nasty smell?
Original post by LemonadeAspire
Yes I've had an argument with my parents and fancied a celebrity that hurt me so much!

Have you ever farted in public near someone and played along acting as if there is a nasty smell?

Haha omg who was the celebrity?
I cant say I ever have :lol:

Have you ever told your teacher than they're wrong?
Haha omg who was the celebrity?
I cant say I ever have :lol:

Have you ever told your teacher than they're wrong?

Theo James and Zac Efron, sadly! :frown:

Yes, my maths teacher who I have currently she's annoying!!!

How you ever tried eating crisp but chewed slowly because you feel like you're chewing loudly?
Reply 271

I'm open to comedy films so I'll put that in my watch list.

Aww, and that is some next level lesson by your dad.

Two, about my religion and university application. With religion I had always lost with parents, as it always is in a family debate. But I studied philosophy at AS so at that stage I was equipped with skills of reasoning, logic and debate. And I won, they had to accept for who I was now. As for university, they kept pushing me to like Oxford or Cambridge and what course to do. My dad was furious when I didn't apply to the elite universities so I just told them I simply didn't care and argued that they're the one's being selfish.

To the point it hurts? As in, you get sad knowing that you'll never ever get to be with them?
Then yes, only two people: Emma Watson and Ben Kingsley
Why, do you have celebrity crushes?

Have you ever fallen out with an individual and you have never became friends since?
Theo James and Zac Efron, sadly! :frown:

Yes, my maths teacher who I have currently she's annoying!!!

How you ever tried eating crisp but chewed slowly because you feel like you're chewing loudly?

Haha aww mine was Simon LeBon (well when he was young) and Per Almqvist (hes in the hives)

Omg yes! :rofl:

Have you ever met a celebrity, and who was it?
Original post by RMNDK

Have you ever fallen out with an individual and you have never became friends since?

Yes I have. Its happening now

Whats the worst thing you have ever done to a friend?
Haha aww mine was Simon LeBon (well when he was young) and Per Almqvist (hes in the hives)

Omg yes! :rofl:

Have you ever met a celebrity, and who was it?

I have never met a celebrity, wish I did :frown:

Have you ever had dreams of fighting a person you hate and you always end up winning?
Original post by sarahlondon

Hurt them :tongue:

Have you ever done drugs? lol
Reply 276
Original post by sarahlondon

That's so sad. I do hope that you reconcile and reinstate the friendship you once enjoyed.

Leave them lost in a shopping centre they had never been to before.

Have you ever challenged a person who is proclaiming their religion in the street?
Original post by RMNDK
I'm open to comedy films so I'll put that in my watch list.

Aww, and that is some next level lesson by your dad.

Two, about my religion and university application. With religion I had always lost with parents, as it always is in a family debate. But I studied philosophy at AS so at that stage I was equipped with skills of reasoning, logic and debate. And I won, they had to accept for who I was now. As for university, they kept pushing me to like Oxford or Cambridge and what course to do. My dad was furious when I didn't apply to the elite universities so I just told them I simply didn't care and argued that they're the one's being selfish.

To the point it hurts? As in, you get sad knowing that you'll never ever get to be with them?
Then yes, only two people: Emma Watson and Ben Kingsley
Why, do you have celebrity crushes?

Ikr, took me a while to get over that one
That's quite sad actually, because you cant help what you do/don't believe in. As for the uni application one I had a similar thing because my parents didn't realise I wasn't clever enough.

Yeah (sorry some the questions I'm asking aren't very well thought out), its sad when you know theres no way youll ever meet them/be with them. Yep, its Simon Le Bon (when he was young)

Yes I have, in Y7 they managed to make all my friends turn against me (all because she was jealous - she admitted this last year)

Have you ever danced in public?
I have never met a celebrity, wish I did :frown:

Have you ever had dreams of fighting a person you hate and you always end up winning?

Ive met 3, but they aren't like really well known

Haha yes I have, I woke up laughing, have you?

HYE eaten a whole 200g bar of chocolate in one sitting?
Yess!! Milky Way mmmm I want some now :frown:

Have you ever downed raw egg?

@Amellia123

Quick Reply

Latest