The Student Room Group

If you could choose your last words, what would they be?

Scroll to see replies

"Hey wanna see a dead body?"
Reply 41
'Nice knowing you :wink:'
"I told you I was ill."
[video="youtube;cDWgs2cnga0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDWgs2cnga0[/video]
WARNING 4 CHEESE PIZZA CHEESINESS INCOMING

(you girls might think this an unrealistic ideal amongst today's social clutter and modernised outlook but shout out to all y'all romantics, you'll find someone)

To her: Let me tell you a story, my dear of a young lost man:s-smilie:. He was happy with his life:smile:, content, albeit with inconsistent ups and downs and yet he yearned for something more which was unidentifiable and seemingly unfathomable:s-smilie:. Then one lucky day chanced upon fate, pure destiny or maybe just simply godsend, he saw your warm sparkle within your eyes, he saw your kindness, your uniqueness and confidence.

And as he got to know you more over the years, he realised how special you were and that you were easily, easily the best thing that ever happened to him.:lovehug: Your smile was enough to light up the darkest times and everytime I saw you, you were like a camera, I had to smile towards without even thinking.:biggrin:

We helped each other grow overtime, maturing with our imperfections continually improving until today. Today is where the story of me ends. And I'm so blessed for you to have shared it with me, so proud of what you've accomplished and so grateful for your companionship:love:

However your story continues, promise me you will continue living happily for that is all what I want. Promise me you will continue trying new things, exploring, living so I ran rest in peace. And remember you are the absolute essence of beauty inside, out and for evermore.:loveduck:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
xx
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm grateful for everything you've done.
"My last statement is false. The statement before was true."
Original post by Pharmaholic
I'm grateful for everything you've done.

Lol what if u were murdered and you said that to the person who just got done stabbing you up?

Quick Reply

Latest