The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4660
Elneny comes on and gets booked.
Original post by al_94
Ozil should leave Arsenal tbh Arsenal are holding him back like Suarez at Liverpool

He will have the same question as many face in their career. become a giant at a good club, or be one of the pack at a great club.

Hes done option 2 before - which is the only thing that makes me think he will be different from all the rest who choose option 1.
Original post by Umbrella627
Come on at least get a point. Spurs are drawing aswell.

Winning*
Arrggrehbejw tottenham have 2
hahahaha. What's it like being in Spurs' shadow?
Spurs are ahead.

Honestly, credit to spurs and leicster, they are showing so much guts this season..

Arsenal and man city may have reputation, money, superior squads. but those two clubs are pulling out the big moments when it matters.
This game is like a Championship quality game
Reply 4668
We've lost the league today

Posted from TSR Mobile
last time Spurs finished above Arsenal, Wenger hadn't even become manager. It is unthinkable for him to allow our rivals to overtake us.
Original post by shawn_o1
last time Spurs finished above Arsenal, Wenger hadn't even become manager. It is unthinkable for him to allow our rivals to overtake us.

He should leave after today to keep the stat.
This pretty much confirms to me that Wenger isn't capable of titles anymore, the cups yes but not the PL and obviously not the CL.
Spurs ffss
Original post by Pete_91
This pretty much confirms to me that Wenger isn't capable of titles anymore, the cups yes but not the PL and obviously not the CL.

There aren't many good managers availble
Reply 4674
On the plus side, at least the league will go to someone worthy of it.
Spurs have a very good chance of winning the title, they may just nick it.
ozil, take a rest - good job. cant complain with a goal and an assist at OT

Welb, not bad.

Everyone else, go **** yourself.
Original post by llys
On the plus side, at least the league will go to someone worthy of it.

I really want Leicester to win now.
Reply 4678
What a sad day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have we been diabolical since we lost Cazorla? Can't believe we're that dependent on him as a DLP that everything has fallen apart since...

Latest