Georgina?
Original post by Blondie987

Gabby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
None of the above lol
None of the above lol

Gwen? Genevieve?

I can't think of any others that sound French and/or German.
Gretel ?
Gisèle ?
Gloria ?
Original post by ByronicHero
Gwen? Genevieve?

I can't think of any others that sound French and/or German.

Ding ding ding!
Ding ding ding!

I'm the greatest :h:

Which one?

Gwen is my ex gf's mum's name.
I'm the greatest :h:

Which one?

Gwen is my ex gf's mum's name.

Genevieve :biggrin:

Joli prénom :biggrin: !!

That is a very pretty name :yes:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Joli prénom :biggrin: !!

Thank you! :h:
That is a very pretty name :yes:

Thanks!
Thank you! :h:

YW :3
Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now :smile:

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bonjour :smile:

Don't know if the ex was addressed already but if it was me I'd definitely not message back:tongue:, y'all got to move on y'know. (Unless the circumstances are forgiving, I don't really know anything about the breakup so..:s-smilie:.)

Anyways, whys your occupation sparkle sparkle? Are you part of that cleaning service?:biggrin:

They owe me 5 bucks so get in contact with some colleague please xD:biggrin:

Jokes aside does that mean you're still considering options for a career? any ideas?:biggrin:

Also random question sushi yay or nay?
Just want to say that tu es ma favori correspondante :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Bonjour :smile:

Don't know if the ex was addressed already but if it was me I'd definitely not message back:tongue:, y'all got to move on y'know. (Unless the circumstances are forgiving, I don't really know anything about the breakup so..:s-smilie:.)

Anyways, whys your occupation sparkle sparkle? Are you part of that cleaning service?:biggrin:

They owe me 5 bucks so get in contact with some colleague please xD:biggrin:

Jokes aside does that mean you're still considering options for a career? any ideas?:biggrin:

Also random question sushi yay or nay?

Since I started the thread, I deleted the messages of my ex. And I think it was not forgivible he had his change.

I did one year of medicine (I did it twice) and failed twice. Did you here about med studies in here ? So unfair .. Anyway my grades were good enough to allow me to do dentist/pharmacist/physiotherapist/midwifery.
But I want to be a surgeon, so I dropped out uni one week after my results, and applied abroad. I was eligible for a med school in New Zealand, but I want to go to Prague so I actually work on the entrance exam. *fingers crossed*
Here's my fantastic and complicated life !

What about you ? What do you study ?

Sushi YEAY !

Edit : you made my day !
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Just want to say that tu es ma favori correspondante :biggrin:

Correspondante favorite* almost perfect ! Don't forget that we french like to put the adjective after the name :P

Merci c'est très gentil <3
Since I started the thread, I deleted the messages of my ex. And I think it was not forgivible he had his change.

I did one year of medicine (I did it twice) and failed twice. Did you here about med studies in here ? So unfair .. Anyway my grades were good enough to allow me to do dentist/pharmacist/physiotherapist/midwifery.
But I want to be a surgeon, so I dropped out uni one week after my results, and applied abroad. I was eligible for a med school in New Zealand, but I want to go to Prague so I actually work on the entrance exam. *fingers crossed*
Here's my fantastic and complicated life !

What about you ? What do you study ?

Sushi YEAY !

Edit : you made my day !

Wow you did medicine, how are you still alive?:biggrin: No really, jokes aside, how ARE you still alive? :s-smilie:(Medical students have rates of depression 30 percent higher than the general population with about 1 in 7 contemplating suicide I think). At least you're a tough cookie :smile:

Prague would sure be a dream, it looks pretty insane but New Zealand is amazing too ( I lived there for 3 years) everyone was so friendly there and the buffet at sky tower is so FRESH. I remember walking in and putting 30 large prawns on my plate and nobody said nothing or judged :biggrin:.

Im studying my A levels atm doing Bio, Geo, Maths and of course the sleep hours reducer, confidence wrecker, life stopper subject of Chemistry.:s-smilie:(also do Gen studs and Crit Think)

Aussi, ma passion c'est dancing especially breakdance and streetdance, whats your passion?:h:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Wow you did medicine, how are you still alive?:biggrin: No really, jokes aside, how ARE you still alive? :s-smilie:(Medical students have rates of depression 30 percent higher than the general population with about 1 in 7 contemplating suicide I think). At least you're a tough cookie :smile:

Prague would sure be a dream, it looks pretty insane but New Zealand is amazing too ( I lived there for 3 years) everyone was so friendly there and the buffet at sky tower is so FRESH. I remember walking in and putting 30 large prawns on my plate and nobody said nothing or judged :biggrin:.

Im studying my A levels atm doing Bio, Geo, Maths and of course the sleep hours reducer, confidence wrecker, life stopper subject of Chemistry.:s-smilie:(also do Gen studs and Crit Think)

Aussi, ma passion c'est dancing especially breakdance and streetdance, whats your passion?:h:

Spoiler

Hahaha ! Me and my friends students had our bad moments, and there was this month last year I was really depressed *SO FREAKING TIRED* but honestly I was enjoying what I was doing, so interesting and fascinating ! The thing is, we were 2500 and they only took 331, I was the 500th I was damn close .. But not enough .. i used to work 10-12h a day, I was a really good student during the year but just could not handle it the D-Day ^^" .. Never minds these things happen sometimes, I have to keep moving forward :smile:

Are you kidding me you lived in NZ ?? That's so cool *___* ! Yeah it sounds really attractive ! But if I want to go to Prague it's because , whatever I'll go, I have to stay during 6 years (after that I'll move again) . I want to be close enough to Paris to come as often as possible ! And my dad and I made a deal haha, if I don't go too far he'll pay me a big appartment to allow my friends to visit me anytime ! Anyway, we'll see :wink:

Cool ! I hate maths haha , but I like your other subjects :biggrin:

Aw you dance, that's cool !!
Ma passion .. Idk I only live to be a surgeon lol I looove to study (not even joking .. ^^" ) and to read , and to travel.

I'm sorry what does cheesiness mean ? Google does not help : S

Edit : these are really cute last words ! :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest