The Student Room Group

What alcohol gets u drunk quick?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
No, what I mean is that I can drink heavy amounts and not get drunk. Of course I have a limit, we all do, but I tend not to encroach on that limit because I don't enjoy the feeling of losing control at all and heavy drinking causes my health conditions to flare-up. I have drank a lot in the past, you don't know me at all so please don't presume you do.

I know the BS story. I don't need to know you.
These bad boys

image.jpeg

For a mere £2.99 you can get 4 units of alcohol plus 175 mg of caffeine (3-4 cups of coffee). Generally have 2-3 of these for pres and you'll be buzzzzzinnn
Original post by lilylf
???

Ethyl alcohol
Why are you aiming to get hammered as quickly as possible? Take it slow, enjoy the night. Always have a drink in your hand and you'll enjoy the night much more, surely?
Whiskey
Original post by like_marmite
I know the BS story. I don't need to know you.

There are certainly people who drink minute amounts and say they have a high tolerance and it's crap. You most certainly do need to know me before you make assumptions about me.
Brandy
Reply 27
Ethanol
Original post by suhwaki
This made me remember that most alcoholic drinks (no matter the alc volume) followed by a carbonated drink will do that. Carbonated drinks make the alcohol flow through your system much faster. Followed by large amounts of caffeine it can even be deadly.

Vodka redbull :devil:
the alcoholic drinks with the most alcohol in, naturally :I

so pre much any spirit.
Original post by Asklepios
These bad boys

image.jpeg

For a mere £2.99 you can get 4 units of alcohol plus 175 mg of caffeine (3-4 cups of coffee). Generally have 2-3 of these for pres and you'll be buzzzzzinnn

These are more or less a UK version of Four Loco.
Original post by ivybridge
There are certainly people who drink minute amounts and say they have a high tolerance and it's crap. You most certainly do need to know me before you make assumptions about me.

Assumptions are based on parsimony. It's more parsimonious to assume that your claim is wrong than it is to assume you're immune to alcohol because you're from Krypton and are related to Superman.
Original post by like_marmite
Assumptions are based on parsimony. It's more parsimonious to assume that your claim is wrong than it is to assume you're immune to alcohol because you're from Krypton and are related to Superman.

? Oh my word, stop trying to give off the impression that you're some 60 year old, politically in-tune, philosopher with an IQ of 200 lmfao - either speak in English or don't speak at all. Your point is invalid.

No wonder why it took you so long to reply - you were sitting there looking up complex terms in the dictionary because you know, life is so exciting for you, l.o.l.
These bad boys

image.jpeg

That's the type of alcohol you drink when you are 14 years old in a park, while your parents think you are at your friend's house.
Shots are generally my downfall. I love tequila though, which is bad :colondollar:
An IV of pure ethanol.
Since this thread as to the alcohol consumption is pretty lively, I have always wondered, why do people don't seem to like the taste of vodka? To me vodka seems the best hard spirit you can get, all those flavours make me sick to my stomach (except maybe whiskey).
Original post by 0123456543210
Since this thread as to the alcohol consumption is pretty lively, I have always wondered, why do people don't seem to like the taste of vodka? To me vodka seems the best hard spirit you can get, all those flavours make me sick to my stomach (except maybe whiskey).

I like vodka a lot. Grey goose is my go-to at the moment.

Cue the vodka snobs.
These bad boys

image.jpeg

I haven't tried getting drunk off these, but I had one before to ''wake me up a bit'' and holy **** did it.

I was awake for so long.
I can get drunk from rum cake.

Quick Reply

Latest