The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SentryE3D
Happy Birthday kid. Can finally start learning to drive, eh

Not my bday yet (an hour to go but who's counting eh?), but thanks. Lol it's the end of my teens mate. Been learning to drive on and off for the past few years. :lol:
Original post by The.Joker
Not my bday yet (an hour to go but who's counting eh?), but thanks. Lol it's the end of my teens mate. Been learning to drive on and off for the past few years. :lol:

Standby for the inevitable crisis that comes when leaving the teen years. Its like all of the sudden being an adult becomes real :frown:
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Win tomorrow and we lift a trophy, you may remember what one of those is.

I certainly do. Its only been 3 years since we won the PL. Amazing feeling, how was it for you when Liverpool won it?

Anyways all jokes aside, I hope tomorrow is an open and entertaining final. Would help me feel better after we get destroyed by Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's the end of my teens

O rly?
Original post by SentryE3D
Standby for the inevitable crisis that comes when leaving the teen years. Its like all of the sudden being an adult becomes real :frown:

I had that crisis last night, so weird entering my 20s. As a kid I imagined, I'd be happily married with a kid or two and living in a big house by the end of my 20s. I'm nowhere near ready to be an adult, I still feel and look like a 12 year old ffs.

Original post by Lúcio
O rly?

Yes rly. Be quiet otherwise I'll cut you bitch. :tongue:
Yes rly. Be quiet otherwise I'll cut you bitch. :tongue:

Somebody's feisty in their old age :wink:

Seriously happy birthday though man :smile:
Let's pray to the Gods that we win today or at least put on a good showing :tongue:
City will win today, Aguero with the goals. I think the City midfield will over run you and Raheem will have a good game.
Can't remember the last time that we didn't dominate City's midfield tbh. Maybe for 20 minutes in May 2014
Mignolet, Clyne, Lucas, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Benteke, Lallana, Allen, Origi, Flanagan

Unchanged XI I think.
(edited 8 years ago)
We're out this side narrowly beat augsburg with a penalty. lucas at cb? when we have Toure, Caulker, Lovren and Skrtel lol. If BR did this you'd all complain.
also this rashford kid will tear us apart in the europa, no cl next season.
The only positive is Callabero is starting.
Aside from that, City outclass us in every position.

We do tend to play really well vs City but I can't see them bottling it in a final.
Prepare your anus, we're coming *****. Now hopefully you lot lose to City (would prefer City to win it) and this'll be a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Prepare your anus, we're coming *****. Now hopefully you lot lose to City (would prefer City to win it) and this'll be a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally I bet on cup finals but I have a rule of never doing so in a Liverpool game.

Don't like betting on us because it's s double whammy if we lose, don't like betting against us because it doesn't feel right as a Liverpool supporter.
Questionable decision to start Lucas ahead of Toure. Would of rather have him in midfield tbh.

Hope we give it a good go.
(edited 8 years ago)
Cant understand why Lucas is starting at CB over Toure
There isn't even a League Cup final thread?

Disappointing.
I would've played Toure over Lucas.
Neither have pace but the former has a lot of experience in CB.

Plus we could've put Lucas in DM. Can and Henderson have been unimpressive recently.
Original post by Lúcio
I would've played Toure over Lucas.
Neither have pace but the former has a lot of experience in CB.

Plus we could've put Lucas in DM. Can and Henderson have been unimpressive recently.

Completely agree. Would have gone with Toure ahead of Can and Lucas at DM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sakho off, Toure on.
Kolo and Lucas CB partnership. We're screwed.

Sakho was having such a good game, so dominant in the air and now we're gonna really struggle.

Latest