The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
I'm talking about the original post. If you ever attended Arsenal games you would 100% be the sort to beg Robbie for an interview on AFTV.

Attended more Arsenal games then you've had hot meals kid. You're literally 16 and you're talking about attending games. Christ.
Original post by AliRizzo
No tag because you're sh*tting your pants at the prospect of a logical argument suggest you look at the head to head to record between the two from 96-04.

Ferguson:
PL x 5
CL x 1
FA Cup x 3

Wenger:
PL x 3
FA Cup x 4
Attended more Arsenal games then you've had hot meals kid. You're literally 16 and you're talking about attending games. Christ.

17 actually. Will be 18 in June. And I've been to plenty of games.
Ferguson:
PL x 5
CL x 1
FA Cup x 3

Wenger:
PL x 3
FA Cup x 4

Yes because head to head means trophy count. JESUS. Look at the game results between the two please. Will bring a full argument if yore not too scared
Original post by David Brent.
Genuinely not sure if you're actually autistic, because that's how you come across in your posts.

I would go back through your posts to find it, but would rather not get terminal cancer if I can help it.

Think Ali is a nonce with autism? Guess you'll be backing him up in a month's time like you are shawn now :biggrin:

No tag because you're sh*tting your pants at the prospect of a logical argument suggest you look at the head to head to record between the two from 96-04.

This is piss poor argument, SAF was a far superior manager to Wenger, hence why saf could win the cl with wes Brown, while wenger can't beat united u21's with £200mil of players on the pitch...
Yes because head to head means trophy count. JESUS. Look at the game results between the two please. Will bring a full argument if yore not too scared

F*cking hell you have some strong autism. Imagine judging 2 managers against each other based on individual games rather than trophies won.
Actually, pls don't reply back, I'd rather watch this **** show unfold rather than take part in it any more. I can see why every other fanbase hates us, they have every right too tbf
F*cking hell you have some strong autism. Imagine judging 2 managers against each other based on individual games rather than trophies won.

OK, let's take into account that Fergie was spending £30m plus with ease on players like Ferdinand and literally outspending Arsenal every season by an insane amount yet Wenger had only won 2 less PL's and 2 more FA Cups in that time (meant 98-05). Fergie started managing United in 1987 (?) and how long did t take for him to win the league? What were his finishing positions in between them? How much money was he spending? Ta ra Fergie didn't come about for no reason.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4768
Elite line up. 3-0 win incoming.
Original post by swirly
If we lose today we should just liquidate as a club tbh

Original post by al_94
United are a broken team realistically we should win comfortably the real test is against Spurs

kk

So you're blind as well as thick? The quote is literally in my last post to you.

How to respond when you've been outted. This isn't the first time either. I'll remember not to make a prediction next time as it means I know nothing about football if it goes wrong though

OK, let's take into account that Fergie was spending £30m plus with ease on players like Ferdinand and literally outspending Arsenal every season by an insane amount yet Wenger had only won 2 less PL's and 2 more FA Cups in that time (meant 98-05). Fergie started managing United in 1987 (?) and how long did t take for him to win the league? What were his finishing positions in between them? How much money was he spending? Ta ra Fergie didn't come about for no reason.

rofl Alli has been so triggered

Original post by leinad2012
Actually, pls don't reply back, I'd rather watch this **** show unfold rather than take part in it any more. I can see why every other fanbase hates us, they have every right too tbf

Swear down Alli was #wengerin? wasn't he?

Remember when you used to be a half-decent poster?
OK, let's take into account that Fergie was spending £30m plus with ease on players like Ferdinand and literally outspending Arsenal every season by an insane amount yet Wenger had only won 2 less PL's and 2 more FA Cups in that time (meant 98-05). Fergie started managing United in 1987 (?) and how long did t take for him to win the league? What were his finishing positions in between them?

Won his first FA Cup in 1990, first league title in 92. What about when Roman and later the Arabs took charge of Chelsea and City, that was hardly a massive advantage of United and they still won leagues regularly. So saying that they had money is a piss poor argument really. Facts are facts SAF was always a better manager than Wenger.
OK so who's leaving in the summer after we "just about" secure top 4 and win the FA Cup again? Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky definitely. I'd show Ospina, Debuchy and Chamberlain the door too. The rest are more than capable of proving themselves, but whoever falls short I'd also shift out. So that's
-Jenkinson or Chambers
-Walcott or Sanogo
-Any or all of our other returning loanees
(edited 8 years ago)
rofl Alli has been so triggered

Outted. Worst poster on this thread by a mile.
Swear down Alli was #wengerin? wasn't he?

Remember when you used to be a half-decent poster?

More stunned that you think I used to be a decent poster. Shawn coming along has frustrated me and turned me into the **** poster I am today, guy is everything wrong with our club personified.

Mind you, considering 99% of your posts now contain nonce in them, I don't think you can talk. You used to be a good troll, but the nonce stuff is just piss poor banter tbf #bringback#salty
Outted. Worst poster on this thread by a mile.

Would be a fair point if you hadn't just posted what you did, in the way you did for the last hour and a bit. #salty
Original post by leinad2012
More stunned that you think I used to be a decent poster. Shawn coming along has frustrated me and turned me into the **** poster I am today, guy is everything wrong with our club personified.Mind you, considering 99% of your posts now contain nonce in them, I don't think you can talk. You used to be a good troll, but the nonce stuff is just piss poor banter tbf #bringback#salty

said half-decent, don't give yourself props you don't deserve

happy?
(edited 8 years ago)
@swirly
Shades of Nas vs Jay Z beef or is this more Chipmunk vs Yungen?
Original post by shawn_o1
OK so who's leaving in the summer after we "just about" secure top 4 and win the FA Cup again? Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky definitely. I'd show Ospina, Debuchy and Chamberlain the door too. The rest are more than capable of proving themselves, but whoever falls short I'd also shift out. So that's
-Jenkinson or Chambers
-Walcott or Sanogo
-Any of our returning loanees

From defence to attack:

Bin Ospina
Bin Debuchy, loan Chambers, sign a new TOP CB as next year will be Mert's last season, consider binning Gibbs.
Bin Flam, Arteta, Rosicky, sign a CM as next year will be Santi's last year and Wilshere can't stay fit.
Loan Ox, loan Gnabry loan Iwobi, sign a World Class RW
Bin Sanogo, potentially bin Walcott too if the next 3 months he's ****, sign a new ST

edit: also sign a new RB, Jenk isn't the standard we need and Bellerin will get bored of this **** show and leave within the next 2 seasons
(edited 8 years ago)
Love how Shawn just pretends none of this happening.
Would be a fair point if you hadn't just posted what you did, in the way you did for the last hour and a bit. #salty

happy?

Much better

Latest