The Student Room Group

Should girls ask boys out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JavaScriptMaster
girls can't do anything that requires courage

Tbh, guys have less courage, are timid, are clueless, have no game, don't know what to do with themselves...Because women are the ones making all the moves now.
Reply 21
Original post by xobeauty
Tbh, guys have less courage, are timid, are clueless, have no game, don't know what to do with themselves...Because women are the ones making all the moves now.

I rather like you now.
Reply 22
Original post by whorace
I find the casual sexism amusing because I imagine half the forum in uproar.

I guess it is pretty funny when people take stuff like that seriously
Original post by whorace
I rather like you now.

U didn't like me before ?
Reply 24
U didn't like me before ?

Not really, I didn't dislike you either though.
No. They will end up asking the wrong type of guys

And get played.
Call me old fashioned, but personally I would rather the boy asked (only because I would be too shy to ask myself!) But that's only personal preference. I think either way around is acceptable :h:
Original post by luminarychild

And get played.

Nah though.

Original post by moment of truth
I don't see myself ever really making the move on a girl, so I hope so :lol: although chances that a girl likes me is really low anyway.Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to go get yourself some confidence.

@ OP both genders should be equally responsible for their love lives, it's unfair for either gender to be one sided

All to often women pull cowardly ***** little tricks like getting out of buying rounds, running off to the toilets in groups of 10 or mouthing off at a guy before hiding behind a 6 footer/bouncer.

Its not a problem a girl asking a guy out. (Example) Sometimes the guy might even be shy and if she is waiting for him to ask her out she will think he doesnt like her. However if a girl could make a move it might work out.
Just do it.

Course they are darling
Original post by fxck you
well... should they?

It's up to the girl in question, but logic would dictate that if you are prepared to put the effort into finding a partner then you are more likely to find one that you really want.
Reply 34
If they want to? I mean, it should be the same for everyone: there should be no pressure to ask the other person out, but you should be able to do so if you want to.
Original post by moment of truth
I don't see myself ever really making the move on a girl, so I hope so :lol: although chances that a girl likes me is really low anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh. I hate that weird expectations are made of women just because men are now lacking the sacks to do things themselves.
Original post by luminarychild

And get played.

What do you mean?
Reply 37
Out where?
Yes? Why not???
Apparently on the 29th of Feb women are allowed to propose to a man... New fact guys.... 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending