The Student Room Group

TSR crushes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
No, but I'm annoyed because I got tagged and I wanted to interrogate the anon who tagged me :frown:

Same :frown:
Original post by MountKimbie
It must be so easy for young people with that mentality to get laid, if that's all it takes.

Well, it is, unfortunately.

I'm not saying I'm one of those people, if that is what you are inferring.
Original post by Blondie987
I don't even know if it was anything relating to that but I was just curious to see what they said anyway

I swear on THE BIBLE that it was me saying that you are my crush and that you're great and my habibi etc.

I hope this helps.
Original post by steph-carys
Well, it is, unfortunately.

I'm not saying I'm one of those people, if that is what you are inferring.

No, not at all.

I guess this is the effect of teens growing up absolutely swarmed in social media.
Original post by Blondie987
Same :frown:

Meh, sad times :frown:

Aww yay!
No, not at all.

I guess this is the effect of teens growing up absolutely swarmed in social media.

Well this is what I was thinking of when I said 'materialistic'. Dating seems more like shopping nowadays lol, everyone's faces just up on shelves
Well this is what I was thinking of when I said 'materialistic'. Dating seems more like shopping nowadays lol, everyone's faces just up on shelves

Exactly. The whole concept of 'sliding into DMs' and all that rubbish is just sad. It seems people have forgotten how to communicate in person.

Then let us be candid. How much do you cost? :holmes:
Original post by ByronicHero
Then let us be candid. How much do you cost? :holmes:

Pay off my uni fees and I'm yours. U can be my sugar daddy
Exactly. The whole concept of 'sliding into DMs' and all that rubbish is just sad. It seems people have forgotten how to communicate in person.

The worst thing is tinder...
Pay off my uni fees and I'm yours. U can be my sugar daddy

Hmm. Okay but I must sample the good once first.

If I like :borat: then it's a deal.
The worst thing is tinder...

Hahah, I gave it a try. I haven't met a single person through tinder. I have about 100 matches and haven't had a single conversation with any of my matches. I just don't care enough to message somebody.

I'd immediately ask to meet up for a drink or something and apparently that's considered weird, they'd rather 'get to know me' before they meet me? That's the social media generation we live in...
Hmm. Okay but I must sample the good once first.

If I like :borat: then it's a deal.

Oh, that applies both ways:flutter:
Hahah, I gave it a try. I haven't met a single person through tinder. I have about 100 matches and haven't had a single conversation with any of my matches. I just don't care enough to message somebody.

I'd immediately ask to meet up for a drink or something and apparently that's considered weird, they'd rather 'get to know me' before they meet me? That's the social media generation we live in...

I think social media takes so much of the fun out of dating. I'd love to just get to know someone really special in person. Hopefully, if I ever find the right one and get married, I don't want to look back on our early days and remember a cute conversation we had on facebook.
Oh, that applies both ways:flutter:

If you sample mine you might want start paying my uni fees instead. Fair warning :h: :wink:
If you sample mine you might want start paying my uni fees instead. Fair warning :h: :wink:

Ooooh, ouch. Guess we wouldn't work out then </3

I had so much hope on you aswell...
Ooooh, ouch. Guess we wouldn't work out then </3

I had so much hope on you aswell...

But you'll like it :frown:
But you'll like it :frown:

Are you as hairy as your avatar?:ahee::beard:
Are you as hairy as your avatar?:ahee::beard:

Nor currently, though I did have very long hair in the past :h:

He is making the face I am intending to make during the sampling btw.
Nor currently, though I did have very long hair in the past :h:

He is making the face I am intending to make during the sampling btw.

Omd... so seizure face?

I looooooove long hair on guys:flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest