The Student Room Group

How should every 17 years old be?

I turned 17 today but I'm still pretty 'immature', i guess I need guidance

how do you expect a normal 17 years old to be, in terms of goals, mindset, lifestyle etc.
Reply 1
Back when I was 17 I was 17
Reply 2
Gosh, wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same at 17? Or any age for that matter?!
They should all be themselves :h:
in what ways do you think you are immature.
Reply 5
Original post by MountKimbie
in what ways do you think you are immature.

I have no clear career paths, I mess around too much yet I'm weird in some situations aswell. weiurd as fk
Original post by nuraf
I have no clear career paths, I mess around too much yet I'm weird in some situations aswell. weiurd as fk

Embrace it. Don't worry about having no clear career paths. You still have plenty of time to decide what you want to do.

What do you think you need to do to gain a bit of maturity?
Reply 7
Original post by MountKimbie
Embrace it. Don't worry about having no clear career paths. You still have plenty of time to decide what you want to do.

What do you think you need to do to gain a bit of maturity?

Because I need to be the oldest role model to be honest, no where going in life, I just need to learn to be normal
Original post by nuraf

Many people graduate university still unsure of their career paths. I wouldn't worry yourself too much. It's of course good to have a plan, but sometimes they don't work out so it's important to be flexible as a person and have realistic goals.

I have no idea what you're on about with the weird stuff?
obviously like me :h:
mature and helpful :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by SophieSmall
Many people graduate university still unsure of their career paths. I wouldn't worry yourself too much. It's of course good to have a plan, but sometimes they don't work out so it's important to be flexible as a person and have realistic goals.

I have no idea what you're on about with the weird stuff?

like i fight too much talk about childish **** etc
Original post by nuraf
like i fight too much talk about childish **** etc

Then stop it.

You are in control of yourself and you can change your behaviour if you choose to.
>this dude
XD
Reply 13
Original post by nuraf

That's normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
be honest were u guys matures at 17

EDIT: holy **** I thought it said "how old should every 17 years old be?" what
(edited 8 years ago)
starting to plan how to make their first million i guess

Quick Reply

Latest