The Student Room Group

Feel like I don't have any time to do anything.

Hello,

What with A-Levels, I feel like I have a very limited time gap to do any of my side projects that I want to do, like my YouTube channel. I'm not going to university so I'm just getting these A-Levels for the sake of it really, waiting for the time when I can take a gap year to go uber creative and do everything that I want to.
Original post by similarBlank
Hello,

What with A-Levels, I feel like I have a very limited time gap to do any of my side projects that I want to do, like my YouTube channel. I'm not going to university so I'm just getting these A-Levels for the sake of it really, waiting for the time when I can take a gap year to go uber creative and do everything that I want to.

Same here, it's so frustrating. I decided to take a 2 month break from Youtube just to focus on finishing the course ASAP, and will return to Youtube once I start doing past papers. I feel that I had to sacrifice so many hobbies for these goddamn ASs: flying, horse-riding, Youtube...

Do remember there are other Youtubers who had to make the same sacrifice to guarantee happiness during the dreaded results day. Mind I see your channel, will be interesting to see some TSR 'tubers :biggrin:
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
Same here, it's so frustrating. I decided to take a 2 month break from Youtube just to focus on finishing the course ASAP, and will return to Youtube once I start doing past papers. I feel that I had to sacrifice so many hobbies for these goddamn ASs: flying, horse-riding, Youtube...

Do remember there are other Youtubers who had to make the same sacrifice to guarantee happiness during the dreaded results day. Mind I see your channel, will be interesting to see some TSR 'tubers :biggrin:

I'm fortunate actually in that I haven't actually started doing my channel yet, but I'm trying to prepare (making videos, etc.) so I can get a good start with it. :smile: It's just taking SO LONG to do anything for it though, and I've hardly done any work on two A-Level projects two weeks into them. :P
Original post by similarBlank
I'm fortunate actually in that I haven't actually started doing my channel yet, but I'm trying to prepare (making videos, etc.) so I can get a good start with it. :smile: It's just taking SO LONG to do anything for it though, and I've hardly done any work on two A-Level projects two weeks into them. :P

Then don't even start please, for all that is holy. A great youtube channel needs consistency, take a break. After the exams, start making consistent videos and I promise you that the growth is going to be greater than you will if you actually start now.
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
Then don't even start please, for all that is holy. A great youtube channel needs consistency, take a break. After the exams, start making consistent videos and I promise you that the growth is going to be greater than you will if you actually start now.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do. It's just annoying having to wait for these to go by.

Quick Reply

Latest