The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.
Reply 4821
Original post by angelfox
Pellegrini to replace Wenger?

Lol **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.

This lie is getting boring, there were only 2 'kids' in that lineup. You could count Lingard as well but he's been playing regularly this season.
Arsenal will win the league !!!
Original post by AliRizzo
This lie is getting boring, there were only 2 'kids' in that lineup. You could count Lingard as well but he's been playing regularly this season.

Ended up with a about 5 on the pitch.

Also, an 18yr old did the job on you. Feels?
Maths teacher is not trying hard enough. Yes, all mathematicians are scientists, they have to "lecture" people wrt their studies and that's no different to teaching at uni.
Original post by Rk2k14
Ended up with a about 5 on the pitch.

Also, an 18yr old did the job on you. Feels?

Yeh, cos the game lasts for 2 minutes.

Meh. Was super angry a couple of hours ago but I have no expectations now so it's cool.
Original post by AliRizzo
Yeh, cos the game lasts for 2 minutes.

Meh. Was super angry a couple of hours ago but I have no expectations now so it's cool.

We were playing Carrick and Blind as two liberos with Varela at RB against your pacey attack FFS

Then put on Pogba at LB just for jokes
Original post by Kenan and Kel
We were playing Carrick and Blind as two liberos with Varela at RB against your pacey attack FFS

Then put on Pogba at LB just for jokes

Yeh I prefer the term makeshift defense rather than kids. We still should have won comfortably but this is Arsenal we're talking about lmao. To think I was so excited when I realised Martial was out, what a sucker punch that turned out to be.

Why not?
Quality manager who has recent experience of winning silverware. You could do a lot worse.
Original post by Lúcio
Why not?
Quality manager who has recent experience of winning silverware. You could do a lot worse.

Why would he take a step-down in his career?

better than Wenger
Yo Ali, you snapped out of your funk yet? Still think Wenger is Sir Alex's equal?
Original post by shawn_o1
Maths teacher is not trying hard enough. Yes, all mathematicians are scientists, they have to "lecture" people wrt their studies and that's no different to teaching at uni.

Arsenal will win the league !!!
Our biggest mistake today was starting Gabriel so soon from injury.
Original post by Rk2k14
Why would he take a step-down in his career?

Nice rek but Arsenal have enough quality in heir side to win the league. No question.

It's the mentality of the players under Wenger. He literally inspires them to bottle it, every single year.
However as long as he's getting paid, why would he leave?
Original post by Lúcio
Nice rek but Arsenal have enough quality in heir side to win the league. No question.

It's the mentality of the players under Wenger. He literally inspires them to bottle it, every single year.
However as long as he's getting paid, why would he leave?

Tbf shawn is spot on this regard. Wenger has created a losing culture at the club.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Tbf shawn is spot on this regard. Wenger has created a losing culture at the club.

It's a not a losing culture. Loser culture would be more appropriate. I would blame the players today tbh. They thought it was going to be easy, but we just wanted it more. Your midfield was non-existant in the first half.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC

Personally I think some of you guys scapegoat him when you shouldn't. He's right in a lot of what he says and if you don't like him predicting a loss, just put him on the ignore list.

It's not a losing culture per se, it's an "almost" mentality. You go in and out of form - sometimes you're deadly at the beginning, sometimes at the end. Nothing is certain with Arsenal except the end result; you'll fall short of where you should be.
I'm not having a dig, I just look at your team and see how superior it is (particularly in midfield). It amazes me how little Wenger has done with such a strong squad in recent years.
@Rk2k14 Taking over a Man Utd "in crisis" was certainly a "step down" from his trophy-laden Bayern and Barcelona days, wasn't it?

Latest