Reply 5520
Original post by zKlown
Oh well, at least Ozil got his assist, eh @SA-1

& a goal. Only player that truly gave a **** today

Reckon we lost the title at OT this season

We really need leaders in our team :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloody 'ell... football
What a great day. Liverpool lose a cup final and we beat Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
& a goal. Only player that truly gave a **** today

Reckon we lost the title at OT this season

We really need leaders in our team :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't mean to score that. Murphy's law n ting.

Thoughts on Sanchez in Varela's back pocket? @swirly
Thoughts on Gabriel getting done by a guy who's still in college? @arsenal baby
Fosu- Mensah looks like a guy you don't want to **** with.
Original post by scrawlx101
lol

pretty happy with the win...revision got in the way of watching the game today which sucks but rashford's movement is great in the box maybe chicarito Jr?

He dribbles better than Hernandez because he's an ex winger (as I heard on Sky), he's a fantastic talent regardless!

The squad looks very good atm in terms of young players - Martial, Depay, Shaw, CBJ, Rashford, Januzaj, Varela, Perierra and Mensa! Plus De Gea is 25 which is very young for an established keeper! Future looks good indeed!
Laptop was acting up so I missed the majority of the game :frown:

Nevertheless, I'm ecstatic at the result. Apparently we played really well. Maybe, just maybe we could go on a great run (like the tail end of last season) and scrape top 4. If we do then what an incredible achievement that will be. Although I do doubt it. Would still want LVG sacked regardless though.

We really shouldn't have won this game tbh. We should have been dominated. It's possible that Arsenal came into this game being overconfident while simultaneously we decided not to play our regular, dire football but instead to actually take the game to them. That could be why we won. Arsenal will rue this game so much and I find that brilliant :h:.

Classic bottlers.

Also nice to see we've virtually ended Arsenal's chances of winning the league :tongue:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
What a great day. Liverpool lose a cup final and we beat Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but Man City won it, is that better? Does it even matter since it's the League Cup? Liverpool and Man City don't want to win the League Cup. City want to win the league and then Champions League, Liverpool want to just get up the ****in' table.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Yeah but Man City won it, is that better? Does it even matter since it's the League Cup? Liverpool and Man City don't want to win the League Cup. City want to win the league and then Champions League, Liverpool want to just get up the ****in' table.

Yeah but if I had a choice I'd much rather City won it than Liverpool in any final any day of the week.

City won't win the Champions League or the PL. Liverpool won't even finish top 5 in the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shades of CR7 from Memphis today... Good Job!!!!
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Yeah but if I had a choice I'd much rather City won it than Liverpool in any final any day of the week.

City won't win the Champions League or the PL. Liverpool won't even finish top 5 in the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This season. I meant those are their general aims for next season and the near future.
Original post by KingKoala
Shades of CR7 from Memphis today... Good Job!!!!

Memphis will win the Ballon d'Or
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

I do hope so.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

Not before this man.

Spoiler

Rashford reminded me of Hernandez, right play right time and composed enough to buy the chances.
GOATford
Original post by sr90
GOATford

Can't wait for him to do a peak Danny Welbeck and sign for Arsenal in a few years time.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Can't wait for him to do a peak Danny Welbeck and sign for Arsenal in a few years time.

Rashford is already better than a peak Welbeck
Original post by Dirtybit
Rashford is already better than a peak Welbeck

He'll slowly fade into mediocrity like a certain Mr. F Macheda

Latest