The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Adult Nursing Aptitude Test Day

Hi all, I sat the numeracy and literacy test in LSB on the 6th February. Just wondering has anyone heard back from them ?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by AislingM95
Hi all, I sat the numeracy and literacy test in LSB on the 6th February. Just wondering has anyone heard back from them ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello
Have you heard from LSBU.
And if so do you know when you interview is?
London
Reply 2
Hi AislingM95
I also sat the numeracy and literacy test in LSB on 6 February. I only heard from the university (via my UCAS Track application) on Friday 26 February. I have heard that you can also contact them, if you haven't heard from them yet. Someone else I know who took the test on the same day contacted them and they confirmed she had passed; they just hadn't given her an interview invitation date yet. Good luck!
Original post by Feebee1
Hi AislingM95
I also sat the numeracy and literacy test in LSB on 6 February. I only heard from the university (via my UCAS Track application) on Friday 26 February. I have heard that you can also contact them, if you haven't heard from them yet. Someone else I know who took the test on the same day contacted them and they confirmed she had passed; they just hadn't given her an interview invitation date yet. Good luck!

Hi Feebee, I also had to call LSBU a week before I got notification from ucas. Have you git an interview date? And if you don't mind me asking what other uni did you apply to as I have other interviews. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending