The Student Room Group

"Baiting out the skets in London" video

Scroll to see replies

what a coincidence! I watched these a few hrs ago lmao
Why are they only 'baiting' out promiscuous girls (and not guys)? Takes two to tango, lads.
Original post by mariam687
what a coincidence! I watched these a few hrs ago lmao

Lmao it's definitely trending or something XD
Original post by ByronicHero
Essentially youths naming and slut-shaming people they know for their wanton behaviour.

This description still doesn't really help me form an opinion.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Just watch it :colonhash:

That's not going to happen.
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
Why are they only 'baiting' out promiscuous girls (and not guys)? Takes two to tango, lads.

I find it so hilarious that they themselves are explaining girls that they have had sex with in the past....so yes, it takes two to tango!
Original post by SmashConcept

Well a synopsis won't happen :colonhash: unless someone is kind enough to write one up for you!
Lmao it's definitely trending or something XD

Yeah it probs is, he's even got one for "baiting out ****boys" too

That's the best I'm willing to do, sorry.
Reply 48
topknot
looks like he's wearing pyjamas
awful accent
gossiping like a woman

If this guy isn't a virgin there's something wrong with women today
Reply 49
lmao if your a sket you deserve to be baited out 100%

but these yutes are also gay as fuk and i bet nearly all of them are skets themselves.
Is it trending on youtube or something?

Oh my gosh, I really cringed. It was awful! :redface:

Original post by iEthan
oh god, it's in my suggestions now too… :facepalm: It's so gross and eugh

It is going pretty viral. As snotty as it may sound, I can't imagine what effect this is gonna have on his future career... If he wants to have one:closedeyes:.
Original post by nuraf

but these yutes are also gay as fuk and i bet nearly all of them are skets themselves.

Why?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
It is going pretty viral. As snotty as it may sound, I can't imagine what effect this is gonna have on his future career... If he wants to have one:closedeyes:.

I admire your use of :closedeyes: very good choice :yep: completely agree though! This video is disgusting.

Basically this one guy walks around a shopping centre and asks random teens whether they know any skets (whores?). All these, mostly other guys, start talking about how they know the skets and how they give BJs in a cinema or something like that. It's the most pointless video I have ever seen.
Also apparently basic English is a foreign concept to them...
The worst part was when the girl was talking about someone being on their period or some such and describes it as 'sgusting. She completely missed out the first syllable...Who does that?
Original post by nuraf

So I'm not saying you are, but if you were a 'sket', you wouldn't mind him telling the world your life story :erm:?
Original post by iEthan
I admire your use of :closedeyes: very good choice :yep: completely agree though! This video is disgusting.

Some of these smileys are really confusing :rolleyes: did i use it wrong?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Some of these smileys are really confusing :rolleyes: did i use it wrong?

I think they're more of a contextual thing :tongue: so no, definitely not! :yep:
Reply 57
I couldn't watch it all. I got about 3 minutes in before the cringefest became too much.

What I want to know is, if you willingly get in on some action with a 'sket', how does that make you a superior being? Go sit down and be quiet boys!
(edited 8 years ago)
What the????!!!!?:facepalm:
Original post by Quantex
Ah, the classy, cultured, urbane youth of today. These are the business leaders, teachers and politicians of the future.

God ****ing help us.

No, don't worry I go to school with boys like this and I know 100% they won't amount to anything.

Quick Reply

Latest