The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Literacy and Numeracy Test Nursing 2016 - KCL

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by faysa
Congrats Have they give you a place after they have said they are considering you as widening oaticipotant candidate

No they gave me a place after my interview :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by MartinaRodrigues
That's great congratulations! How long did they get back to you by? I just had my exam this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! They got back to me after Christmas offering me son interview for the 4th of Feb, got an offer 4 days later
Reply 22
Original post by Ettaxo
No they gave me a place after my interview :smile:

That's great, do you know what they mean by widening participant candidate. Have they ever said this to you
Reply 23
Original post by faysa
That's great, do you know what they mean by widening participant candidate. Have they ever said this to you

No they've never said anything like that to me.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/widening-participation/faqs.aspx
Reply 24
Original post by Ettaxo
Hi guys, I received an offer for child nursing at kings recently. The numeracy test is pretty similar to the practise ones, just make sure you use the services they've provided for you on the website! It's the literacy test that's tricky as it's hard to write 12/15 marks worth in 20 minutes , but my best advice would be to take 5 minutes to read the text and then answer the questions as detailed as possible, it's about quality not quantity at the end of the day. Good luck!

Hey! I've also got an offer for children's nursing :smile: Are you firming it?? X
Reply 25
Original post by carli97
Hey! I've also got an offer for children's nursing :smile: Are you firming it?? X

Yay! Congratulations 😊😊 yes I've firmed it, how about you? X
Reply 26
Original post by Ettaxo
Yay! Congratulations 😊😊 yes I've firmed it, how about you? X

Congrats to you too :smile:
Haven't firmed it yet, I was thinking about firming it this week x
Reply 27
Original post by carli97
Congrats to you too :smile:
Haven't firmed it yet, I was thinking about firming it this week x

It's a scary moment! You gonna go to the offer holder day on the 30th of March? Don't wanna go alone X 😭
Reply 28
Original post by Ettaxo
It's a scary moment! You gonna go to the offer holder day on the 30th of March? Don't wanna go alone X 😭

Yeah I've booked that date! Hopefully I will see you there 😊 X
Reply 29
Original post by carli97
Yeah I've booked that date! Hopefully I will see you there 😊 X

Hope so too! X
What were the numeracy and literacy questions like? Also I live in west Sussex so do you think my interview will be on the same day? On the invitation it only said numeracy and literacy test invitation. I hope it's so different days!

Quick Reply

Latest